+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa querries?????Plz help................

K

krate2010

Dear Friends,Please if someone can answer my querries.I will be thankful to you
My querries pertaining to TRV-
1.I will visit canada alone,my family will remain here in Abu Dhabi,UAE.Moreover,I have my full time job here,will that suffice for satisfying visa officer in issuing TRV?
2.How much proof of fund I have to show-I am planning to stay in a chaeper hotel in Calgary for almost one month- 3 month bank statement needs to be submitted?(Note-hopefully in meantime I will get PR & get setteled permanently there, as my PR application is awaiting medicals,post 26 June,10 applicant under London VO) I need visit visa rightnow for only to book my exam thats it.
3.Is it mandatory to submit letter from my present employer regarding granting of leave of absence during visiting period?
4.I don't want to submit original passport.Instead,I will submit clear copy of all pages of passport-will that suffice?I will submit passport later to canadian embassy here in Abu dhabi later, as per there demand.
Hearty thanks for your help.
God bless you all.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krate2010 said:
Dear Friends,Please if someone can answer my querries.I will be thankful to you
My querries pertaining to TRV-
1.I will visit canada alone,my family will remain here in Abu Dhabi,UAE.Moreover,I have my full time job here,will that suffice for satisfying visa officer in issuing TRV?

The VO will decide.
2.How much proof of fund I have to show-I am planning to stay in a chaeper hotel in Calgary for almost one month- 3 month bank statement needs to be submitted?(Note-hopefully in meantime I will get PR & get setteled permanently there, as my PR application is awaiting medicals,post 26 June,10 applicant under London VO) I need visit visa rightnow for only to book my exam thats it.
Others will comment, I am not in calgary

3.Is it mandatory to submit letter from my present employer regarding granting of leave of absence during visiting period?
You should provide as much proof as possible.

4.I don't want to submit original passport.Instead,I will submit clear copy of all pages of passport-will that suffice?I will submit passport later to canadian embassy here in Abu dhabi later, as per there demand.

You need to send the actual passport. "If any of the required documents listed below are missing, your application may be returned."
See http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5484E.PDF
Some visa offices may require additional supporting documents specific to your country.

tabitha

Aug 17, 2011
Hello everyone,

I live and work in the UK (British Resident Permit Holder) and want to visit Canada for a week on vacation.
I am actually flying to the US (I have a valid US visitor's visa) and will drive down to Canada with my friends.
I have several questions please which I have not been able to get answers on from the Canadian Embassy London's website.

1. I am currently in full time employment, will my employment contract suffice or do I need to add any other supporting documentation to show that I am employed?

2.Proof of funds: We have booked a hotel near The Niagara Falls and my share of the hotel is about £220 for the week. I am looking at presenting my bank statements with about £1600-£2000. Will that be sufficient please?

3. I want to apply in person at the London office, will I be given a feedback on my application same day? I know they send out your passport back to you by post but will I know whether its been approved or otherwise if I apply in person?

4. Is there some form of checklist that I can get on supporting documentation to take with me? I can't seem to find any on the website.

5. I want to apply as soon as possible. Your urgent responses are highly appreciated.

Thank you

Tabitha