+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Application (Using the new IRCC Portal)

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Visitor Visa Timeline:

Applied: March 2nd, 2022
Biometrics: March 4th, 2022
Country of Residence: Albania
Visa Office: Rome
Standard processing time: 47 days
Days passed: 75 days and no answer

Sent webform politely asking for a response on my application:

Your enquiry has been sent to the visa office processing your application. You should receive a reply within 28 working days (by email, regular mail or fax).

Yup, answering my webform can take up the same amount of time to even process the file.

TiniTan28

Star Member
May 9, 2022
Visitor Visa Timeline:

Applied: March 2nd, 2022
Biometrics: March 4th, 2022
Country of Residence: Albania
Visa Office: Rome
Standard processing time: 47 days
Days passed: 75 days and no answer

Sent webform politely asking for a response on my application:

Your enquiry has been sent to the visa office processing your application. You should receive a reply within 28 working days (by email, regular mail or fax).

Yup, answering my webform can take up the same amount of time to even process the file.
It will arrive soon, me too when they replied to my webform they said : "Please note that your message was sent to the team in charge of your application and that an update will be provided to you as soon as possible. "
And I got approval within 2 hours.

Good luck

suneet singh

Dec 10, 2021
It will arrive soon, me too when they replied to my webform they said : "Please note that your message was sent to the team in charge of your application and that an update will be provided to you as soon as possible. "

Good luck
Can you tell how you wrote your webform.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

Good luck
Really ?

Were you in the same position as me, as in already passed the standard processing time ?

Rachael03

Dec 20, 2021
Was it withdrawned automatically or you requested in any separate form/email? Did you receive any money back?
It was withdrawn automatically, and I am yet to receive the refund. I am waiting for an update on the new portal.
  • May 2, 2022 Your application was withdrawn. We will send you a letter or email with details and I am yet to receive any details

natv

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
I applied for my Parent's visitor visa on December 12, 2021. There was no movement in the file until this Monday. I got a response to one of my web forms and the eligibility review started.
Today, the eligibility review went back to "
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Has someone experienced the same thing before?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2cookies

KaZee20

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
I am not aware of any old portal. I used this link to apply
https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en

I used the reason 'Reunite with family member - non-dependent child'

I provided all possible documentation to prove that they will not stay back forever in Canada like their property papers back in India, bank account details, my sister's detail(she lives in the states). My parents are retired so could not provide job info so instead I provided the property papers showing that they own property back in India.
I also provided my birth certificate for no reason - just in case they need the proof that they are actually my parents lol.
@nila001 I tried signing up with the above link and it is asking for "invite code" How do I get an invite code please?
Thank you