+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa success rate (Delhi vs Bangalore)

Sunil Vaghani

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Category........
Hello everyone i have been noticing for few days on this forum that, those who's file are forwarded to Delhi have more rejection as compare to Bangalore. I might be wrong.

This is humble request to all who got approve or rejection please share your decision on below formate

Embassy = Delhi / Bangalore
Decision = Approved / Rejected

(Please also like this thread so that it remain on home page always and help future applicants............Thanks...........)

ralph18

Aug 29, 2019
Hello everyone i have been noticing for few days on this forum that, those who's file are forwarded to Delhi have more rejection as compare to Bangalore. I might be wrong.

This is humble request to all who got approve or rejection please share your decision on below formate

(Please also like this thread so that it remain on home page always and help future applicants............Thanks...........)
I think your application will be forwarded to the embassy based on your location. North India goes to Delhi, South India goes to Bangalore

Sonamanbeh

Aug 1, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2022
Nomination.....
28-09-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Med's Done....
24-11-2022
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2023

Delhi/ Approved

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018

No such logic, not every case is on this forum. So, it is illogical to make such an assumption. If that were the case, would you not think everyone would file their visa in Chennai, Bangalore, etc ?

Your visa application is judged on what you have shown in your application, not where you apply to.

manu.ieee

Oct 12, 2016
Hyderabad
My visa was first processed at Banglore because I am in Hyderabad. But it is forwarded to New Delhi Office. Any specific reason?

I filed under Open Work Permit and I have Employer Contract and Offer Letter from Canada. The problem is my employer from Canada said that "If you are not reporting by Mar 30, 2020, your employment is terminated"

I have only three days to get my passport or I will loose the job. Anyone such issues?

Harkseehra

Mar 22, 2020
Ludhiana
Category........
STUDY
IELTS Request
07-12-2019
Med's Done....
04-02-2020
My visa was first processed at Banglore because I am in Hyderabad. But it is forwarded to New Delhi Office. Any specific reason?

I filed under Open Work Permit and I have Employer Contract and Offer Letter from Canada. The problem is my employer from Canada said that "If you are not reporting by Mar 30, 2020, your employment is terminated"

I have only three days to get my passport or I will loose the job. Anyone such issues?
Doesn't he know the current situation?

Harkseehra

Mar 22, 2020
Ludhiana
Category........
STUDY
IELTS Request
07-12-2019
Med's Done....
04-02-2020
Report means he wants to see you till 30 march or else he terminates employment. Well depending upon current situation Canada can face lockdowns in coming days. So you need to describe the situation including visa status, flight situation and 14 days self isolation situation. Moreover if you haven't got your work permit yet, you can't just fly to Canada till june 30 according to many sources. So it's more like you need to postpone the plans but hey if you choose to withdraw application you should always check the official cic immigration site.

Mar 23, 2020

Hi,

I did apply for student visa, same case the file has been forwarded to New Delhi from Banglore.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016

Even if you get your passport this week assume you noticed India has shutdown all international flights for rest of the week and that may extend. Even getting a seat at short notice may be a challenge once the ban has been lifted.

Canada has yet to formally announce full details of travel exemptions for work permit holders, expected this week according link. But also be aware that even when you arrive you will be obliged to self isolate for 14 days so unless the employer changes their attitude the job will possibly go . On the positive side if there is one currently many businesses are under pressure to shutdown temporarily or have staff working from home so who knows how that might help with your employment situation.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2020/03/canada-provides-update-on-exemptions-to-travel-restrictions-to-protect-canadians-and-support-the-economy.html

Reactions: manu.ieee

manu.ieee

Oct 12, 2016
Hyderabad
Even if you get your passport this week assume you noticed India has shutdown all international flights for rest of the week and that may extend. Even getting a seat at short notice may be a challenge once the ban has been lifted. Canada has yet to formally announce full details of travel exemptions for work permit holders, expected this week according link. But also be aware that even when you arrive you will be obliged to self isolate for 14 days so unless the employer changes their attitude the job will possibly go . On the positive side if there is one currently many businesses are under pressure to shutdown temporarily or have staff working from home so who knows how that might help with your employment situation. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2020/03/canada-provides-update-on-exemptions-to-travel-restrictions-to-protect-canadians-and-support-the-economy.html
Okay, that helps. But I still don't get it why it was forwarded to high commision of New Delhi while decision could have been made at Banglore.