+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Status from CHC Islamabad

Saajye

Star Member
Dec 18, 2016
i got my medical request in april and i submitted it and the results were successful, meaning i passed. however i missed my may session so the embassy is asking for a letter of acceptance for fall session? any idea if its a good sign or bad. im so stressed out

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i got my medical request in april and i submitted it and the results were successful, meaning i passed. however i missed my may session so the embassy is asking for a letter of acceptance for fall session? any idea if its a good sign or bad. im so stressed out
It is indeed a good thing, just submit your new letter and INSHALLAH u ll get ur visa soon

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Share your profile.
Bs Botany 70%
IELTS 6.5 (no less thn 6.0)
Master of environment studies (Research based) - Dalhousie University fall 2017
No funding though.
My money in bank was equal to 45000 Cad dollars
Paid my first semester's fee (attached fee recipt of university)
Applied for study permit 8 May at VFS Lahore
Got refused 2nd June
Reasons Included
Purpose of visit
U ll not go back to your country
Personal assets: Financial status
Home Ties to your home country

I blame my SOP for my refusal, I failed to convince VO.
ll reapply soon.

Reactions: Shaz 786

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aren't there rejections after medical? And did they ask you for medical?
Canada dont ask for medical from students who they are not intersted in,So No they did nt ask me for med. They right away rejects u, Getting medical call and if if u pass, You can hope that u r close to getting ur visa 98%

UMalik

Mar 3, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
14-08-2019
Nomination.....
25-07-2019
AOR Received.
27-08-2019
No idea, man. Almost seven weeks for me. What is your profile and for which program are you aiming to go?
BSCS 69% , IELTS 7 with no less than 6. Got admission in UWindsor in Master's of Applied Computing program.

YooZee

Jun 2, 2017
Hi guys i just wanted to say that I passed the medical exam! Just send a case specific enquiry to your visa office with the documents attached!
When did you send the case specific enquiry? And how long did it take them to pass your medical?

flanerie017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Any student applied from VFS islamabad? Whats visa status?
I applied on 2 days ago but it says: "Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later."
Does anyone know why is that? My application number is not showing up either and I didn't receive the automatic biometrics request

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hii U guys,
So on the form of study permit application made outside Canada, There s a question about fee,
Question 4

Provide details about the cost of your studies in the following sections:

• Tuition
  • Room and board
  • Other (e.g., books, transport, pocket money, etc.
So my question is, in tuition box, Do u write the full cost of 2 years of your program? or tuition for 1 year.
While filling form, I did wrote tuition for full 2 years, 10,000 for living and 2-3000$ for others''

I was refused, VO said ''personal assets: financial status'', and I am trying to figure out what went wrong with my finances, because everything seems alright on paper.

I am admitted to Dal, fee for 2 years is 33000$, for 1 year it is 16500$ approx, I had amount in rupees in my father's account which was equal to 45000$ and I paid first term fee of 5500$ to Uni, I showed my father's agricultural land and income from that, his residential property, my mother's commercial land, income from that, and My father is basically govt employee I attached his salary slips and bank account statement too.
What went wrong?
Can you guys make useful comments?

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys help me out here, Nobody replied to my post at forum, any of u guys can analyse my situation?? I applied at VFS LHR on 8 may, got rejected 1 june