+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa stamped and ready for collection but not received letter of introduction/port of entry[ Pls help ]

Jan13

Aug 9, 2024
Hi,
So I received my email today [ 9th August] stating that my passport is ready to be collected after getting stamped but I haven't received my letter of introduction/ port of entry in my IRCC account yet.
This is for study permit. My sister received hers a day before her email came stating that the passport is ready to be collected.
I have filled a webform and I'm flying in less than 2 weeks. I'm so stressed. I don't know what to do! Please help.

Jan13

Aug 9, 2024
UPDATE!!:
Just received the port of entry letter/letter of introduction finally. I received my mail for passport collection just before the weekend so I had to wait till yesterday(Monday) to get my passport back from the visa office.
Finally got it the day after picking up my passport i.e today!!! [13th of August] I'm so relieved!

alleann02

Aug 6, 2024
Lucky! I haven't gotten my letter yet and I received my passport back in June... TT I already called last week and it was flagged but I don't know how much longer its gonna take...

Jan13

Aug 9, 2024
Lucky! I haven't gotten my letter yet and I received my passport back in June... TT I already called last week and it was flagged but I don't know how much longer its gonna take...
How many webforms have you sent since then? I hope you get yours as soon as possible❤

alleann02

Aug 6, 2024
How many webforms have you sent since then? I hope you get yours as soon as possible❤
Like 4 so far...

It looks pretty much doomed now. School is about to start TT I contacted my MP and theyre still working on it. But I doubt they will be much of any help. IRCC just says its still in process. I am going to call again in the morning tomorrow.