+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa got rejected based on UAE

Hossain619

Jan 13, 2020
My visa got rejected for no genuine reason I can find out. Applied on 8th May and got rejected 9th June.
I Bangladeshi immigrants living in UAE past 13 years. Completed my Bachelor in 2018 from UAE. Showed every document from UAE and from Bangladesh. Current UAE status is family business partner.

College: Sault college.

I am seriously in stress I can not type even properly here now. Please help me how to overcome this visa rejection. Should I apply again from UAE as it will hard for me to travel to Bangladesh and apply again. I had made lots of plan and everything now everything is spoiled.

Or should I consider UK.

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of
residence.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Order GCMS notes but you don’t live in your home country so that is the biggest issue. What are your ties to Bangladesh? Need strong ties - property, investments, job. You need to show how the program helps your career in your home country. Show that you will return to Bangladesh. A PG in Global Business can be taken anywhere in the world so you need to justify spending thousands on a college program. What is your undergrad degree in.

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
My visa got rejected for no genuine reason I can find out. Applied on 8th May and got rejected 9th June.
I Bangladeshi immigrants living in UAE past 13 years. Completed my Bachelor in 2018 from UAE. Showed every document from UAE and from Bangladesh. Current UAE status is family business partner.

College: Sault college.

I am seriously in stress I can not type even properly here now. Please help me how to overcome this visa rejection. Should I apply again from UAE as it will hard for me to travel to Bangladesh and apply again. I had made lots of plan and everything now everything is spoiled.

Or should I consider UK.

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of
residence.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.
Because you cannot be a citizen of UAE (there at exceptions I know but the VO doesn’t considers all that) it will forever be a miss applying and showing UAE as your home ties. Out of the people getting acceptance from the Middle East, they have only shown intention to return to their country of citizenship. At least that has always worked.

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
You need to apply for your GCMS but two reasons directly are related to your country of residence, that says it all. The remaining two will also somehow be connected to that only.

Hossain619

Jan 13, 2020
Order GCMS notes but you don’t live in your home country so that is the biggest issue. What are your ties to Bangladesh? Need strong ties - property, investments, job. You need to show how the program helps your career in your home country. Show that you will return to Bangladesh. A PG in Global Business can be taken anywhere in the world so you need to justify spending thousands on a college program. What is your undergrad degree in.
Yes, I will order GCMS notes I showed strong home tie of my home country property, land and income we get from rent and I even wrote clearly I have no intention of staying in Canada as my main intention is to start a business in Bangladesh by taking this course it will help me gain knowledge to do import export business. I even compare this Global business management with an Australian university I was looking into for admission but ultimately I choose Canada as it less expensive and more structured. My bachelor degree is in business administration. And work experience in family business which is in UAE.

Larrykerry

May 26, 2021
Hello, I got the same rejection too for the following reasons :

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

for the first point, I do not understand because I applied for a masters degree programme in education and I currently hold PGCE which I completed in 2016

I don't know why they are talking of limited employment. I am a government teacher and have been teaching for the past 4 years

for the last reason, I presented a bank statement of about 49 thousand CAD. plus I am married with two kids

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, I will order GCMS notes I showed strong home tie of my home country property, land and income we get from rent and I even wrote clearly I have no intention of staying in Canada as my main intention is to start a business in Bangladesh by taking this course it will help me gain knowledge to do import export business. I even compare this Global business management with an Australian university I was looking into for admission but ultimately I choose Canada as it less expensive and more structured. My bachelor degree is in business administration. And work experience in family business which is in UAE.
The issue is that you haven’t lived in Bangladesh for 13 years. Saying you want to start a business there has no hold because you don’t even have the business started and you don’t live there. So you chose Canada because it was less expensive than Australia, but that course could be taken online from anywhere. And you have a business administration degree so most of the topics would have been covered.

Reactions: Simba112

Hossain619

Jan 13, 2020
The issue is that you haven’t lived in Bangladesh for 13 years. Saying you want to start a business there has no hold because you don’t even have the business started and you don’t live there. So you chose Canada because it was less expensive than Australia, but that course could be taken online from anywhere. And you have a business administration degree so most of the topics would have been covered.
yes, your points make sense but I have that experience to run a business as I am already doing business here in UAE. My UAE visa is a business partner visa. I already explained to them in SOP I do have the work experience and the same business I would like to continue from Bangladesh after gaining the knowledge of global business management.

This is a PG Certificate course which is more advance and done after a bachelor's degree.

so please tell me whats is the best way to counter it?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
yes, your points make sense but I have that experience to run a business as I am already doing business here in UAE. My UAE visa is a business partner visa. I already explained to them in SOP I do have the work experience and the same business I would like to continue from Bangladesh after gaining the knowledge of global business management.

This is a PG Certificate course which is more advance and done after a bachelor's degree.

So if you have experience in running a business, why a Canadian program? That is what the VOs are trying to understand. Did you say in your SOP that you “would like to set up a business?” “Would like” to do something is not very convincing. You say you own properties and are these all in your own name or your father’s. You should establish your business (incorporate) in Bangladesh to show intent to return home.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021

If you have solid experience then why taking PG Certificate? You need to have clear connection how that program will help you in your business and why choosing Canada and not somewhere else. It is good that you want to start up a business but To VO, that is your intention but there is no business in place yet, and setting up business requires capital that I assume you made while working for 13 years in UAE as your savings plus other source, but leaving that, go to study, use funds that could be used to start your business doesn't sound as legit reason. Leaving business to study certificate program may not sound convincing

Hossain619

Jan 13, 2020
So if you have experience in running a business, why a Canadian program? That is what the VOs are trying to understand. Did you say in your SOP that you “would like to set up a business?” “Would like” to do something is not very convincing. You say you own properties and are these all in your own name or your father’s. You should establish your business (incorporate) in Bangladesh to show intent to return home.
I don't own any property in Bangladesh all the property and finance related showed of my parents. But I showed my saving of UAE which I got during working in the business. All I wanted to explain them I have experience but I dont have any knowledge and formal education of this course. So I would like to open a branch under our same company in Bangladesh after completion of my study. Which I will be managing it.

Hossain619

Jan 13, 2020
If you have solid experience then why taking PG Certificate? You need to have clear connection how that program will help you in your business and why choosing Canada and not somewhere else. It is good that you want to start up a business but To VO, that is your intention but there is no business in place yet, and setting up business requires capital that I assume you made while working for 13 years in UAE as your savings plus other source, but leaving that, go to study, use funds that could be used to start your business doesn't sound as legit reason. Leaving business to study certificate program may not sound convincing
What will be the best option now to explain in the letter as my UAE visa is business partnership visa.