+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa chances After 1st December.

nimit123

Nov 26, 2014
And I am facing the same problem which u r facing. Ialso transfrd my funds on 20th Nov and Scotia people are saying that they will receive the funds in 5 to 8 business days.

Copperun

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Meerut, U.P
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sapphire! said:
How's this possible I transferred the funds on 18th Nov. I called Scotia Bank and they said that they'll kssue my confirmation on 1st or 2nd Dec. I transferred funds before you so shouldn't I be getting the confirmation before you?? I'm really confused and worried...
Don't worry dude. I transferred my GIC funds on 17th and got confirmation today. So, I think that U'll also get ur confirmation 2mmrw. All d best. :)

jaggysingh

Nov 27, 2014
YP said:
Jaggy, let me know when you received GIC or any msg like your fung is received etc.. bcoz I transfered on same date..
i dont recieved any gic confirmation yet...i m saying thia just on the basis of the comments here that i may not get gic crtfct before 1dec

Rohit leel

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
nimit123 said:
And I am facing the same problem which u r facing. Ialso transfrd my funds on 20th Nov and Scotia people are saying that they will receive the funds in 5 to 8 business days.
today i called scotia bank and they said funds have been received. tomorrow will issue letter :)

garry gill

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
there is NO LAST DATE
der is a recommendable date. we get visa even if we apply latest by 10th December.
put up ur file anytime next week. no worries

cheers

Rohit leel

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
garry gill said:
there is NO LAST DATE
der is a recommendable date. we get visa even if we apply latest by 10th December.
put up ur file anytime next week. no worries

cheers

o yea oyea.. finaaly got gic letter.. thnx god

harman singh

Star Member
Nov 8, 2014
hey need help.
10th 63 %
12th 63%
BE(mechanical engg) 62.5%
got offer letter from Fleming College in course "Project Management" its post graduation program.
IELTS 6 bands L-6.5 S-5.5 W-6 R5.5
im going to apply under SPP
i have paide 1st sem fee
my GIC account is open
i want to know that do i have to givw SOP???? means under SPP do we need to give SOP?
what are my chances of getting visa?

reet_kalra07

Nov 27, 2014
guys i did GIC payment on 21st nov nd got TT on 22nd Nov..
ii called scotia bank executives nd they told me they haven't recieved my funds!
nd deadlines are vry close..
what should i do?
nd till wat date i shall xpct the certificate to reach me?
pLzz Help :'( :-(

reetika

gillkaur19

Nov 22, 2014
reet_kalra07 said:
guys i did GIC payment on 21st nov nd got TT on 22nd Nov..
ii called scotia bank executives nd they told me they haven't recieved my funds!
nd deadlines are vry close..
what should i do?
nd till wat date i shall xpct the certificate to reach me?
pLzz Help :'( :-(

reetika
Monday night time 98% sure

YP

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
I transferred funds on 21 nov and received GIC certi today early morning in india(2nd dec)......