+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa 2019

Anjalidas

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Does anyone know when is the visa usually applied for January course? And how long would it take?
My college session is starting on January

Sep 18, 2018
I applied for study permit on July 2018 but was not successful and I want to try agina next month. The reason why it was not successful are: proof of sufisuffic money, and I did not convinced them that I will return to my country. My father is the one who is going to finance my study doy question is do I need to have money in my bank account also and what can I have as a proof that I will go back to my country

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Oh, if I apply on October, do you know approx when I would get the visa?

And thanks for replying
you can check the average processing time from here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

select temporary then select study permit in the next selection then select your country.

note that this is approximate only and not the exact processing time. you may get yours in less or more time depending on different factors.

Reactions: Anjalidas

Anjalidas

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Reactions: rogelcorral

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
Does anyone know when is the visa usually applied for January course? And how long would it take?
My college session is starting on January
apply now .....i hv already applied ..waiting for visa ..many of my friends applied in july nd august for jan2019 nd they hv already got visa

Reactions: Anjalidas