+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual Landing Unit (Only) > Credentials > PR timeline

IFS

Jul 27, 2021
Yes my situation is same. I got PPR in september and i submitted web form same day. But then afterwards till today i haven't heard single email or update about virtual landing. CIC agents on call are just saying you need to wait and nothing else.
Hi

Did u finally get the portal credentials?
Mine us pending since 10 months

IFS

Jul 27, 2021
Waiting from 17 Oct 22
Did you receive any updates?
I just want to know if I am the only one who is waiting so long.
I got the Virtual landing email on 12th Sept 2022 and after that there is no updates. Its almost an year now.

kevfern

Nov 12, 2022
Did you receive any updates?
I just want to know if I am the only one who is waiting so long.
I got the Virtual landing email on 12th Sept 2022 and after that there is no updates. Its almost an year now.
Yes finally received the ECOPR late last month, suggest you contact your local MP. I contacted local MP and it came in a few days after

IFS

Jul 27, 2021
Yes finally received the ECOPR late last month, suggest you contact your local MP. I contacted local MP and it came in a few days after
Congrats you got it!
I already did the MP process 3 months ago and it was told to him that no further information is required and it is still in process.
I think mine is the slowest application.
No PR portal link received yet.

sravyad

Aug 10, 2023
I received my ppr on feb 21, but since i am travelling to canada on march 3rd i did not submit my passport , i raised a webform after coming to canada on march 4th that i am in canada. Since then no update from ircc. Its been more than 6months now no update. Anyone know what are the next steps? Anyone else in similar situation?
Tried calling ircc multiple times but they just say to wait..

Aakash2901

Oct 6, 2023
Can anyone provide info on after which step can PA's virtual landing be called as completed? Is it after receiving eCOPR or P2/declaration/photo upload?
I have a dependent who received ppr and submitted their passport to VFS. I am the PA who is waiting for eCOPR. Wondering if she travels before i receive my eCOPR, that will be an issue?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Can anyone provide info on after which step can PA's virtual landing be called as completed? Is it after receiving eCOPR or P2/declaration/photo upload?
I have a dependent who received ppr and submitted their passport to VFS. I am the PA who is waiting for eCOPR. Wondering if she travels before i receive my eCOPR, that will be an issue?
Can get passport stamped
Traveling is risky unless you have finished virtual landing

What is your VO ?
If montreal, check other threads

Lot of such cases including a few that I personally know of

Reactions: Aakash2901

chenkmuruki

Aug 4, 2023
I hope here are others who got emails from VLU recently and who can share their timelines. People with emails from Montreal VO and Etobicoke VO seems to be very active here, but what abut VLU

My timeline:
Email from Virtual Landing Unit: Oct 11
Portal Credentials: Oct 12
eCOPR: Pending

H2327

May 11, 2023
Virtual Landing Unit:
My timeline:
Email from Virtual Landing Unit: Oct 16
Portal Credentials: Oct 17

H2327

May 11, 2023
I hope here are others who got emails from VLU recently and who can share their timelines. People with emails from Montreal VO and Etobicoke VO seems to be very active here, but what abut VLU

My timeline:
Did you get your Ecopr

Rajpatel17...

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023

My timeline:
We r same boat
R u go scope?