+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual Landing Unit (Only) > Credentials > PR timeline

bilalathar

Jul 23, 2018
hi Just wondering if someone received an Ecopr yet?
Even though i have submitted my height and eye colour last week i have not heard back from IRCC for the eCORP still in review. This is extremely frustrating. My Work permit will expire end of Feb do you think i should purse to get it renewed.

jeicie

Nov 10, 2021
Even though i have submitted my height and eye colour last week i have not heard back from IRCC for the eCORP still in review. This is extremely frustrating. My Work permit will expire end of Feb do you think i should purse to get it renewed.
My permit expired last Dec 31 2022. I renewed but it is not approved until now. Waiting for Ecopr since Jan 9, 2023.

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
so this is what I am not aware of. Are we allowed to work even If WP is expired and eCORP is still not issued ?
He is currently on Implied status. So until IRCC makes a decision about the work permit extension, he can continue to work as normal. Hopefully he will get COPR before that decision. If your work permit expires and you did not apply to extend it, you would be out of status and should stop working immediately.

danilb88

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
We received ECOPR !

Spousal Sponsorship, Inland, Online, No Dependants
Application sent: 2022-10-06
Application received: 2022-10-06
Sponsor received AOR: 2022-10-15
Biometrics: exempted
Medical Request: 2022-10-17
Medical Sent: 2022-10-28
PAL: 2022-12-11
PR Portal email: 2022-12-16 (request that main applicant is in Canada)
Reply to PR email: 2022-12-28 (it was in spam :( we almost missed it)
PR Portal credentials: 2023-01-11
eCOPR: 2023-02-04

Reactions: Kenatlantic

prat2394

Nov 24, 2022
Our application has been in virtual landing queue since our application was approved September 28th 2022. No emails or updates since then. Anyone else waiting this long?
Yes my situation is same. I got PPR in september and i submitted web form same day. But then afterwards till today i haven't heard single email or update about virtual landing. CIC agents on call are just saying you need to wait and nothing else.

Reactions: RemiPuppy

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Yes my situation is same. I got PPR in september and i submitted web form same day. But then afterwards till today i haven't heard single email or update about virtual landing. CIC agents on call are just saying you need to wait and nothing else.
Glad I'm not the only one! Still waiting...

IFS

Jul 27, 2021
Hello,

I am awaiting an update from IRCC since 12th September. On 12th September, I got an email to confirm physical presence in Canada for Virtual Landing. I confirmed the same day.
However, I received another Final Request on 19th October to confirm the same. I again confirmed. Since that time have not heard anything. I think they should send me the portal link and once I upload the photo, they should send the eCOPR. Based on the current trend, it seems like another year to get the eCOPR.
Anybody in the same boat?

smarties

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
YEG
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO-S / CPC-O / OSC-O
App. Filed.......
08-12-2022
AOR Received.
08-12-2022
LANDED..........
09-03-2023
Email from Virtual Landing Unit: Mar 8
Portal Credentials: Pending
eCOPR: Pending

I will post updates as they become available.

IFS

Jul 27, 2021
We got our portal invite today too! :D
1) If I am understanding correctly, your status was changed to Decision Made on 28 September and after that you just waited and today you received the portal invite, is this correct?
2) What was the office location?

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
1) If I am understanding correctly, your status was changed to Decision Made on 28 September and after that you just waited and today you received the portal invite, is this correct?
2) What was the office location?
Yup, that is correct. We were literally just twiddling our thumbs for 5 months, sitting in Mississauga office doing absolutely nothing

IFS

Jul 27, 2021
Yup, that is correct. We were literally just twiddling our thumbs for 5 months, sitting in Mississauga office doing absolutely nothing
Thanks for the reply. I am in the same situation. I talked to the IRCC agent last month and she mentioned to add notes on the files. But still no progress. Fingers crossed.