Med's Done....
11 Jan 2013, 2nd 07 March 2014
Interview........
05 March 2014
Passport Req..
29 April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 May 2014
Ok Tom, we'll talk again mid October if we have to. You will be more than happy at that time so I hope we won't have to mention it. I wish then we could just laugh at this bcs something has moved forward!

I forgot to tell you guys... Can you guess what was the best flight option for Canada I could find? Through Vienna Airport in the return to Belgrade of course :)

Now I have this fantasy that they will finish with my file while I am there, no need for interview, documents... I simply receive a PPR while visiting my husband in Canada and come in person to Vienna Embassy bcs I have a 4 hour morning wait at the airport for my flight to Belgrade. They just give me my visa as soon as they see me and I go home. A week after COPR arrives. Isn't it perfect? :D

Gotta stop dreaming :)

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
messenger said:
Sanben hi

When I saw some of my February thread mates getting their COPR's from Paris and other places i kept my hopes up that we will get ours soon too! Was I wrong!

Anyways now our priorities are our new babies!

Just today we were informed by our hospital OB that Aspa will be admitted to the hospital for labor induction on October 8th just a week prior to her due date. We think its all for the better. Doc's decision was based due to the fact that Aspa has gestational diabetes and high blood pressure (all were inherited during her pregnancy). So we pack our bags for hospital on the morning of the 8th and hopefully soon after we will get to meet our little baby girl Leeto!

Sanben where are you in Canada? How is the system there taking care of your pregnancy! I remember things were pretty good back in the 80's as my first daughter (previous marriage) was born there! Is this your first child? Lucky you for also having a girl. Girls are so cute in most stages of their lives. They are also very caring and loving. Boys are excellent too but it's this extra testosterone that makes them a little naughty :D :D
But children are a blessing! I am 57 and becoming a daddy again one more time! I am blessed too!

All my best

Tom
Tom my husbands and my oldest niece birthday is October 7, and i will aklways remebre now yur babies birthday , hope everything will be ok with Spaska,

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
europe said:
Tom my husbands and my oldest niece birthday is October 7, and i will aklways remebre now yur babies birthday , hope everything will be ok with Spaska,
Imagine with what i am dealing right now for my client with CIC , and also with vienna embassy
Austria people are really friendly they know they job , what ,kind of documents my clients need, when i called CIC they were confuse saying to me i dont know what kind of document you are asking ,
i dont deal with immigrations people, but i just want to make sure my clients can travel to specific places withput visa, and we have to ask,
tom i can not wait for October 8 to see babies pictures, probably Spaska is tired now

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Toronto ASAP said:
Ok Tom, we'll talk again mid October if we have to. You will be more than happy at that time so I hope we won't have to mention it. I wish then we could just laugh at this bcs something has moved forward!

I forgot to tell you guys... Can you guess what was the best flight option for Canada I could find? Through Vienna Airport in the return to Belgrade of course :)

Now I have this fantasy that they will finish with my file while I am there, no need for interview, documents... I simply receive a PPR while visiting my husband in Canada and come in person to Vienna Embassy bcs I have a 4 hour morning wait at the airport for my flight to Belgrade. They just give me my visa as soon as they see me and I go home. A week after COPR arrives. Isn't it perfect? :D

That was really nice dear Toronto ASAP :) :)
Never stop dreaming! It is the only luxury that we have! They can take anything from us except our dreams!
:)
Tom

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
europe said:
Imagine with what i am dealing right now for my client with CIC , and also with vienna embassy
Austria people are really friendly they know they job , what ,kind of documents my clients need, when i called CIC they were confuse saying to me i dont know what kind of document you are asking ,
i dont deal with immigrations people, but i just want to make sure my clients can travel to specific places withput visa, and we have to ask,
tom i can not wait for October 8 to see babies pictures, probably Spaska is tired now
Hi dear Europe

Today after we had finished with the hospital visit we left our car there and took the bus to go in the city to visit some government services for baby declaration in the city registry!
We walked nearly 5 km in the city under a very hot sun ( today it was 32 Celsius) She walks like a duck now ;D but this helps her. We came back home at 5pm took a refreshing nap for 1 hour and after a nice Greek coffee at the balcony we took another walk by the sea here in our neighborhood!
So you can easily say that for a woman who is 2 weeks to give birth she is still very strong.

Thank you once again for all your warm wishes and your friendship! You are a darling!

Tom

sunny94

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
end of December 2012
Doc's Request.
Middle of february 2014
AOR Received.
middle of feruary 2013 by e-mail
File Transfer...
middle of february 2013, + AOR by e-mail
Med's Request
2nd time: April 2014
Med's Done....
1st time: November 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
middle of July 2014
Hungary said:
Hi Ildi,

Welcome to our thread!
Your story is really sad, what makes it worse is that you had to experience being refused..
But there is absolutely nothing you can do other then waiting.
I think what would have made your waiting period a lot easier is to work, but I to sit at home and have nothing else to do other then thinking and waiting for the time, its awful. :( that made you kind of depressive :(
Okay, I am not working either in the classical meaning, but the twins keeps me busy for sure :D :D
But anyhow hold on, you will have to hear something very soon from Vienna! You are at the end of the waiting period, so soon you will get the chance and go to your husband.
Csilla
I know, the only thing what I can really do right now just to be patient and I need to keep my husband strong too. I just really wish from all my heart that Vienna will contact us soon. In the waiting the worst is that they don't even tell you around when you should expect an answer or something. At the beginning when we sent our application the processing time was only 10 months and since then it's been increased to 12 months as you know too. I would be much happier if they could give me even just a small information what could make me more energy to go forward.

europe said:
sunny

first welcome to our forum , we are here to help esch others , and most of us been in that situations, or they are in situations, i know my dear how you feelign , you have to be strong , and to have a patients, i know is not easy to be patients, but nothing is in our hand , and Vienna is the slowest embassy i think , i was last year in the same situations my dear last year i thought to give up , but i had people who supported me al the time, and also i cried every single night, even at work i cried when i was thinkig something about my husband, i would recomens to socialize a lot with your friend , go out for coffee and dont think about waiting time, and you will see soon yu will have good news.
Good luck my dear
Thank you for your welcome, europe. :) I was just so honest and I really needed to write it down... I cannot really explain why, but I needed to share it with somebody else who is in similar situation. I just hope I don't look selfish about it. In the time when I was only reading your posts, I felt so much better and I saw on you guys that here you are so opened and you can even laugh on some stuffs and most of time it made me smile too, even if I never met you in person. :)

Toronto ASAP said:
Sunny welcome to our thread. The good thing is that here you can see that there are a lot of people going through the same pain of waiting and being separated from their loved ones, it kind of makes you feel more understood. Your case is a really complex one and I can only imagine how you felt going through all of that at such a young age. But it sure made you much stronger and prepared for many things that are coming in your life! You have an advantage compared to people of your age, I would look of it that way.
I must agree with Hungary, waiting is much less stressful when you are distracted with a job, at least part time, a hobby, anything. That would be my advice to you. It just takes your attention whether you want it or not. I was employed util a month and a half ago and trust me, it was so much easier. I really have a trouble now focusing on something else I should do because in the mean time I started thinking about Vienna and it took too much of my time, thoughts and energy, somehow it goes under your skin, if you know what I mean.
Good luck in anything you decide to do! Keep faith!
I know, all of you going trough the same thing, I just pray to God to be able to be back to our loved one as soon as possible and have this nightmare ended.
To make myself busy with something, I tried many things to not be thinking about the application. I started to write poems in a small notebook and also to go out just for a walk every day... to pass the time somehow, but looks like it's still not enough. I will do my best to find out something and let's hope that it will be only for a short period and soon I can be busy to not jump too rough into the arms of my husband when I am back to Canada. :)

messenger said:
Hello Ildi and welcome to our Vienna thread.

I sympathize with your story and I am sure your love will overcome all obstacles. You are a young woman and your life is vastly ahead of you, so don't worry about some minor glitches. They always come and go!
I believe you did very good in hiring a lawyer as your case is definitely a prime example of lawyer's assistance! I cannot tell you how your case will end up, as that all depends on how good your lawyer prepared you. And this because your failed refugee claim, plus the fact that you were actually deported by CBSA. We all know how that feels.
My wife was also deported by my country's Immigration just because she had overstayed her original visa here in Greece. Even though, we managed to overturn the deportation and we came out winners. I told you this to let you know that there is hope for everyone!
I am a firm believer of the saying that goes "No News Are Good News". As you said you had sent your apps in the beginning of 2013 and so far you have no response from Vienna. Same as all of us here! Hopefully any day now notifications will start to appear in this forum and maybe yours will be among them!
Good luck and stick around here with us!

Tom

PS. You may add your timeline in our spreadsheet if you wish
I really hope that everything will go well for all of us. :) This "No news are Good news" can be kinda true, I understand how you mean it. Our lawyer is not a bad one, he really knows what he is doing, and I trust on him even if mostly all the lawyers are liars and they only check how much they can grab out from your wallet. I really hope that at the end it will worth it, but I guess money will be the smallest reason to be frustrated. When I will be back to my loved one, every effort and money will worth it and it won't look like a waste. :) I would give anything just to be back to him.

About the spreadsheet, I will add the timeline soon. :)

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
messenger said:
Hi dear Europe

Today after we had finished with the hospital visit we left our car there and took the bus to go in the city to visit some government services for baby declaration in the city registry!
We walked nearly 5 km in the city under a very hot sun ( today it was 32 Celsius) She walks like a duck now ;D but this helps her. We came back home at 5pm took a refreshing nap for 1 hour and after a nice Greek coffee at the balcony we took another walk by the sea here in our neighborhood!
So you can easily say that for a woman who is 2 weeks to give birth she is still very strong.

Thank you once again for all your warm wishes and your friendship! You are a darling!

Tom

Ooohhh my God!!!! Tom, your wife takes this so easily, its wonderful!!!!
Your time is getting really close now, we will keep fingers crossed for all of you and we cannot wait to see a photo as Europe said many times before ;)
I hope we can get a special gift for her first birthday in Canada!!! :D I never asked but would Spaska like to meet us? How does she feel about that? Because we are excited with Europe ;)

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Toronto ASAP you are so sweet BUT it might come true you know!!!! Why not?! Actually when i submitted my app on 29th August to Vienna, I had an idea that it would be so perfect to have an interview for my formal pr if its required on the second week of September, because I knew that the Father of the girls will be on a week holiday from work, so he can drive there...( we are still quite good friends) Its more than a 6 hour drive (Tom google map is an idiot!!!! Still shows 3 and a half hours.... To Vienna. ???) so it came true ;)

So just keep on concentrating my friend!!! I wish the bests!!!!

Sunny, where do you live right now?
Stay optimistic and positive, and soon you will hear good news! The fact that you were a child will help your case to turn out positive. I miss my husband too, and the waiting drives us crazy.... :( hold on, you are getting close!
When I think of that I wont get the chance to be with my husband till the end of next year.... Wow...... I go hysterical right away and would love to give it up just to get rid of the pain ... But my heart tells me to hold on, so what can I do, right? :(
Gosh if I would be certain about this interview thing, that I don't have to fly back with the girls, I would be on the next plane..... But i am afraid because if they happen to drag me back, it would mean a bankruptcy for my husband... We were there in April for more than 3000 dollars, then would have to buy a return ticket to be allowed to enter Canada as visitors, another 3000 dollars and in case of an interview..... We would have to do it again - okay after the CORP it would be a one way ticket. If its cheaper, I don't even know??!
And the private medical insurance for example just raises even more trouble :( i am stuck :( :'(

peki

Sep 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 28th 2013
Med's Request
Nope
Med's Done....
February 2013
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
January 31st 2014
LANDED..........
February 15th 2014
Hi everyone,

Does anyone knows what time of the day they post changes on the application online.
I'm flipping everyday, entering to check if there is something different at 9:45-12:00-15:00-17:00-19:00.
If you know the day even better. Because I'm expecting changes in Saturday and Sunday too. :)))

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Peki you are cute ;) i dont know the answer :(
To tell the truth I don't even have any idea how on Earth is is possible to log in on ecas....
I don't even know who's information am I suppose to put in ??? The sponsor or the applicant? Can someone guide me please :-[ i' ve tried both but it was not working btw... :-X

joko38

Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
File Transfer...
SA Approved: 30-07-2013
Hungary said:
To tell the truth I don't even have any idea how on Earth is is possible to log in on ecas....
I don't even know who's information am I suppose to put in ??? The sponsor or the applicant? Can someone guide me please :-[ i' ve tried both but it was not working btw... :-X
The sponsors data works for me.
plus the UCI number on one of the letters we got from them

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Thanks! Butt hen whaaaat the hell is wrong?, actually CPC put my husbands birthdate incorrectly there and also his email address...... But when it turned out they corrected it, so it should be working. ???
This whole process crap is a JOKE.... Only the applicants are not laughing.... ::)

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Toronto ASAP said:

If I may add also that you have a very productive and imaginative fantasy! I like this in a person :D :D

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Hungary said:
Ooohhh my God!!!! Tom, your wife takes this so easily, its wonderful!!!!
Your time is getting really close now, we will keep fingers crossed for all of you and we cannot wait to see a photo as Europe said many times before ;)
I hope we can get a special gift for her first birthday in Canada!!! :D I never asked but would Spaska like to meet us? How does she feel about that? Because we are excited with Europe ;)
Yep we will keep this promise in mind...for the gift I mean hehehehe.

I am not sure if I mentioned also. The doctors ordered us to be in the Hospital on the 8th of October for a labor induction. So now we have a date! Yay!!!!!!! Pray for us that day

Spaska would love to meet you. She knows everyone here by heart and she loves all of you! I will forward you her FB so you can chat too! She is home.
It seems that we will see our friend Europe first as we going to be in Ontario for few months in the beginning.

Tom

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Hungary said:
And its better that remains like this Csilla. Don't learn because you will be addicted like Peki and me!

When you log in in e-Cas there are two ways. Login in as a Sponsor by using your UCI or as the applicant by using your file number. If you have none of the above you must wait for AOR and SA from Mississauga.

Tom