18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
rks said:
Tom i was just on that thread and i saw that. I just dont know why vienna is so slow in issuing dms
Tom , how is your wife pregnancy going , how many day is until little princess arrive , i think Manila, London are faster and harder worker , even they are in Strike ,

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
europe said:
Tom , how is your wife pregnancy going , how many day is until little princess arrive , i think Manila, London are faster and harder worker , even they are in Strike ,
Hi M. (Europe)

One more month (roughly) to go! yey!!!!
It is a very difficult pregnancy as you already know. Nothing but problems! But Aspa looks so vibrant and beautiful. If someone who doesn't know meets her they will say she has the most beautiful pregnancy!
We are planning now for our little angel to arrive as in two weeks from now it could be any day really!
I was just telling her that if we are lucky enough and her PR arrives in time and we make a stop over in Toronto before heading off to Vancouver I will rent a car and come to Windsor to meet you! We hope!!!

Regards

Tom

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
Tom

I can not wait to meet you , your wife , and little angel , yeah once you guys having PR, and once you are moving in Canada come and visit us in Windsor, are you going to move in Vancouver,
i can not wait to see little angels pictures, i saw th epictures in FB your wife looks beatiful ,hope you guys are having some good news from Vienna

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Tom, it's nice how you love your family. It's nice to see and hear it. I miss being loved (I mean not only through skype).
You are always reminding me of my own pregnancy, well, sure I was a whale. Or even a pregnant whale. A pregnant whale with twins ::) :D I had a lot of trouble too, including a bad toxemia from the half time of pregnancy and a pulmolism embolism after the ceasarian. :eek: ??? :-X :'(
Anyways I didn't know you are going to Vancouver, or I forgot about it. That's nice. My favorite place is Queen Elizabeth Park. I fell in love with it at the age of 10. If you see a whale leaning to a tree and reading in the middle of the Garden, that's me ;) We will live in Maple Ridge by the way.

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Hungary said:
Tom, it's nice how you love your family. It's nice to see and hear it. I miss being loved (I mean not only through skype).
You are always reminding me of my own pregnancy, well, sure I was a whale. Or even a pregnant whale. A pregnant whale with twins ::) :D I had a lot of trouble too, including a bad toxemia from the half time of pregnancy and a pulmolism embolism after the ceasarian. :eek: ??? :-X :'(
Anyways I didn't know you are going to Vancouver, or I forgot about it. That's nice. My favorite place is Queen Elizabeth Park. I fell in love with it at the age of 10. If you see a whale leaning to a tree and reading in the middle of the Garden, that's me ;) We will live in Maple Ridge by the way.
Hi Hungary

so sorry to hear about your pregnancy problems. It so happens that many women are having all sorts of issues during their term. But they are all beautiful in their own ways.
I have never been to Vancouver. The two things that made me take the decision to go and live there are 1. The weather not been as cold as the rest of Canada and 2. the beauty of the city itself. I am sure there are one thousand more reasons for someone to live there.
So you will also be there! Maybe if you are there before me you may help me locate a room to rent for a while because I will be coming alone for the first 2 months and will bring Aspa and baby after.
I don't want to go and rent an apartment during this time because I will have no time to furnish it and it will be too expensive for one single guy. After Aspa and baby come we will look for an apartment and start to furnish it little by little.
If I had decided to live in Toronto then, we could all fly out together because I have relatives there and many many friends that could accommodate us for 2-3 months till we got jobs and started looking for apartments. But now in Vancouver under my circumstances I cannot afford to bring a new born baby and a wife who has never been to Canada while there is no base.
Two months is not that great of time! They will pass....I guess :-(

Regards

Tom

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
messenger said:
Hi Hungary

so sorry to hear about your pregnancy problems. It so happens that many women are having all sorts of issues during their term. But they are all beautiful in their own ways.
I have never been to Vancouver. The two things that made me take the decision to go and live there are 1. The weather not been as cold as the rest of Canada and 2. the beauty of the city itself. I am sure there are one thousand more reasons for someone to live there.
So you will also be there! Maybe if you are there before me you may help me locate a room to rent for a while because I will be coming alone for the first 2 months and will bring Aspa and baby after.
I don't want to go and rent an apartment during this time because I will have no time to furnish it and it will be too expensive for one single guy. After Aspa and baby come we will look for an apartment and start to furnish it little by little.
If I had decided to live in Toronto then, we could all fly out together because I have relatives there and many many friends that could accommodate us for 2-3 months till we got jobs and started looking for apartments. But now in Vancouver under my circumstances I cannot afford to bring a new born baby and a wife who has never been to Canada while there is no base.
Two months is not that great of time! They will pass....I guess :-(

Regards

Tom
Tom, It's my pleasure to help you! Me and my husband will certainly help in everything, look for a room, rent a car, anything.
Actually, if I am not there by the time you get your approval (which is kind of sure) , Husband will happily help you I already know. :) Just let me know when you want to start looking into all of this and I will send our contact information in private.
You know you might fall in love with my little city there. Aspa and me could be around the same age, just like you and Julius. ;)

Oh and don't worry, I am pretty sure your girls will be fine together! Women are strong!!! Especially the European ones :D :D :D

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Hungary said:
Tom, It's my pleasure to help you! Me and my husband will certainly help in everything, look for a room, rent a car, anything.
Actually, if I am not there by the time you get your approval (which is kind of sure) , Husband will happily help you I already know. :) Just let me know when you want to start looking into all of this and I will send our contact information in private.
You know you might fall in love with my little city there. Aspa and me could be around the same age, just like you and Julius. ;)

Oh and don't worry, I am pretty sure your girls will be fine together! Women are strong!!! Especially the European ones :D :D :D
Thank you so much! Having someone to meet you in a new place means a lot. I know! What I actually need is for someone who is familiar with the city to meet me on my first day there tell me which areas are livable and safe and maybe recommend me a room in a house where they wont reap me off.
You understand my meaning?
I will look for a hotel room for a few nights but our finances do not allow me to live in a hotel long term.
It would be nice to see you guys there and know that at least we have someone to talk to and have some coffee with!
This is so nice.
Sweden also lives in Victoria. It will be so nice to meet all these people that we are talking to for so much time here in the forum!
Kisses to your little angels, they are so lovely one brunette and one blond! A perfect pair!

Tom

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
rks said:
Does anyone have an update as to what happened at the hearing this morning?
hey guys any news from you , this forum right now is really quite, i feel like embassy is sleeping , they need to wake up and to move working .

Lv.f

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 14 - 2013
AOR Received.
Feb 5 - 2013
File Transfer...
Feb 19 - 2013 (SA)
Med's Done....
Dec 20 - 2012
rks said:
Does anyone have an update as to what happened at the hearing this morning?
What hearing?

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
europe said:
hey guys any news from you , this forum right now is really quite, i feel like embassy is sleeping , they need to wake up and to move working .
Nothing at all dear Europe! It is the most silent VO thread. :(

Tom

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Hey Guys :)

Yesss, this thread seems to be silent :( I hope you will get good news soon!

I have a problem here to solve, and I am not getting my answers from CIC. My husband will call them again but I would
like to ask you guys too.
I've been a PR in Canada when I was 9 (just turning 10). I was sponsored as a dependent on my Mother's behalf. Anyways we moved back to Hungary after 1 year and two months and never entered Canada for almost 20 years....
OBVIOUSLY I don't meet the requirements of keeping my PR status.
The thing is CIC found the record of my previous entry (which we naturally didn't hide and wrote it in the app) and NOW they sent us a letter asking me to determine my immigration status or what ever... They shared a link, which is not applicable for me, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/travel.asp

It is for PRs being abroad. As I am NOT a PR anymore I don't see what they want me to do......

Can anybody help me? Or shall I start a topic and ask everybody?

TheGerman

Aug 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope Vienna is still working ;) My wife and I are planning on submitting our application soon.

Muby

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2013
Doc's Request.
14-04-2013
AOR Received.
Received with application
File Transfer...
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
LANDED..........
08-02-2014
Hi to Everybody on our forum!!!

No News came from Vienna I think Even decision of strike will be made in few weeks Vienna will be in Strike alone since its silent for long time no PR no replies no anything everybody getting cold and sick for petient witch is not good sign we all hope and wish for them to wake up and sending PR in the first week caming !!!