Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
Muby said:
Hi europe

Yes you are right lets see what will September will bring to us, its really painful to be waiting for couple of month without saying anything from them all we do is waiting and waiting that is not so feeling good as you said is better not to email them so much to just sit a side and wait for them until when they are ready to start doing the job
Muby Vienna Doesnt car are you waiting or not, they are getting paid for the jobs they are doing slow,and their pay check is mroe than anybody of us.
i know it is realy painful to see you guys waiting , i dotn know why is soo slow, now they are complaining that they dont have a lot internationals student , and the toursim is going down, but if the offices are on strik how they want studnet, and also tourist ,and never get respond.

MrSputnik

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

My wife and I are almost ready to send our application. We are still waiting for my police certificate and after that I have to do the med's which I will do the day after I get my police certificate.

As weird as it sounds I can't wait to be one of the waiting people. I just want to send the application rather sooner than later!

Please don't forget that there are summer holidays in Austria right now during July/August. I am not from Austria but it

I am sure they are just enjoying time with their families and will come back to work relaxed and motivated next week. Summer holidays in Vienna end tomorrow. Let's all hope good news will start dropping in the next couple of weeks.

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Hi MrSputnik, welcome here :)
I do understand how you wish to "get rid of the app" and send it finally , I felt the same way. ;)

Muby I do understand how frustrated you are, I am frustrated too and I think most of us are :( But I would rather stay quiet and only ask or even complain when the processing time shown on the webpage is over.

Oh today, I sent my PRTD off today to Vienna... wow FedEx is expensive for sure... I put my app together in a week :D
SO now I don't know what, I will wait I guess. Don't have any idea for how long or shall I even have some hope to be successful, well I don't know. We will see, this is what they told me I have to do so I did it.

Oh on Monday Vienna embassy will be on holiday, Labour Day or something like that.

Keep on hanging and have a wonderful weekend ;)

Muby

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2013
Doc's Request.
14-04-2013
AOR Received.
Received with application
File Transfer...
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
LANDED..........
08-02-2014
Hi

Europe;
You are right the getting paid in any case i was in vienna last friday it was so amazing and raining all the times but it was good like you said lets last year it was the same hope September will give us some change.

Hungary: We all being tired for waiting but i agree with you to wait until this processing time is ending then the will see millions of mail i hope the will even start to give PR before ending of the time

Mrsputnik: Welcome to our lovely forum its good to join here and you will learn alot about being Patient and experience from the past, wish you luck and get your police certificate as soon as possible, and good luck to all of us.

Have a wonderful weekends !!!

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
Muby said:
Hi

Europe;
You are right the getting paid in any case i was in vienna last friday it was so amazing and raining all the times but it was good like you said lets last year it was the same hope September will give us some change.

Hungary: We all being tired for waiting but i agree with you to wait until this processing time is ending then the will see millions of mail i hope the will even start to give PR before ending of the time

Mrsputnik: Welcome to our lovely forum its good to join here and you will learn alot about being Patient and experience from the past, wish you luck and get your police certificate as soon as possible, and good luck to all of us.

Have a wonderful weekends !!!
Muby
my husband love Vienna , when he wa in the interview he said the best place to be , all the history things are there , and i hope i will see that place too, i like old and historicaly places to visit,
yeah you will see the septmeber will give you a new hope, i was last year like you guys , loosing my patinets, i couldnt concentrate on my job , more nervouse and strees time
MRSputnik welcome to this lovely forum Vienna , hope you are not going to wait long like us,
lets hope this month is going to be blessed and miracle month for all of you who are waiting for good news

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
MrSputnik said:
Hi everyone,

My wife and I are almost ready to send our application. We are still waiting for my police certificate and after that I have to do the med's which I will do the day after I get my police certificate.

As weird as it sounds I can't wait to be one of the waiting people. I just want to send the application rather sooner than later!

Please don't forget that there are summer holidays in Austria right now during July/August. I am not from Austria but it

I am sure they are just enjoying time with their families and will come back to work relaxed and motivated next week. Summer holidays in Vienna end tomorrow. Let's all hope good news will start dropping in the next couple of weeks.
MrSputnik hi and welcome to our Vienna thread

Do not rush to send them off until you have thoroughly checked all the forms for integrity. You want your apps to be processed and have them approved asap! When you send them to CIC M it will take about a month until they get your the Sponsor Approval (SA) After that you will be joining our ranks of the most slow VO in service (comparing of course to all VO's in the globe)

After your SA, CIC-M will sendoff your apps to Vienna and the long wait for a sign of life from Vienna starts. :D Then you would not be so understanding with the officers in Vienna and more over for their families, as your family and all the people you would eventually make friends in here have the priority against their 3 months summer vacation :D :D

Don't get me wrong friend as if you read my messages in this thread or others you will see that i am a kind person with tons of understanding and patience but it seems to me that they are wearing off, always of course in regards to Vienna.

I wish you all the best and please drop by here and associate with us. We are all friends here!

Tom (messenger)

Muby

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2013
Doc's Request.
14-04-2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
LANDED..........
08-02-2014
hey Europe

its so beautiful to be in Vienna especially now I would like to live there if I am not going to Canada since we are living so close to there, but its so amazing to live there multi culture that is good place to live

MrSputnik

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Messenger

I totally understand you. I guess I'm more relaxed since my wife is living with me until my application is processed. We both are working full time and other than wanting to move back ASAP we are not in a rush at all.

Of course I understand all of you that are separated from their loving ones. I guess if I where separated I would go crazy about a 12 month processing time!!

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Hi!

How is everyone?

It is crazy yes, this 12 months processing time.... I don't even know to apply for a job here, or not? i had an opportunity to start teaching this year from tomorrow but I had to say that I cant, because who know what happens and I have to sing a contract or what is that ;D :-[
Muby, may I ask which country do you live in? No problem if not, just asking.

Tom, your post is absolutely right and I agree 100% as always. ;)

Please keep your finger crossed for me now. I wish I would get my TD and could jump on the first plane... And simply be back... But I am too old and they wont like that :( so I am gathering my power to accept their refusal letter btw.

Okay I should go now for a walk or something, I am such a huge cow, I hate myself sooooo much :( but a walk wouldn't hurt, thats for sure. :D

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Hungary said:
Hi!

How is everyone?

It is crazy yes, this 12 months processing time.... I don't even know to apply for a job here, or not? i had an opportunity to start teaching this year from tomorrow but I had to say that I cant, because who know what happens and I have to sing a contract or what is that ;D :-[
Muby, may I ask which country do you live in? No problem if not, just asking.

Tom, your post is absolutely right and I agree 100% as always. ;)

Please keep your finger crossed for me now. I wish I would get my TD and could jump on the first plane... And simply be back... But I am too old and they wont like that :( so I am gathering my power to accept their refusal letter btw.

Okay I should go now for a walk or something, I am such a huge cow, I hate myself sooooo much :( but a walk wouldn't hurt, thats for sure. :D
Hey Hungary

Everything will turn out ok at the end. Its just a little complicated. Better days are ahead!

BTW Everyone!

This is posted at Vienna's site

Important announcement

The visa application centre (VAC) in Belgrade, Serbia, is now open and ready to accept applications! Find out how to submit your temporary resident or permanent resident travel document application through the VAC. Visit the CIC website for more information on VACs.

More VACs coming to the Balkans

VACs will also be opening in Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Pristina, Kosovo, Skopje, Macedonia and Podgorica, Montenegro, later this year. Updates will be provided when available.

I just pray that they do not transfer our files now to Belgrade (for those of us who belong there)
That would set us back another year not to mention the the probability of them losing our stuff on the transfer! Maybe it's a wild guess but it could happen!

So Hungary I pray for you and we should all pray for Vienna to expedite all our apps asap

Kisses to all

Tom

Muby

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2013
Doc's Request.
14-04-2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
LANDED..........
08-02-2014
Hi
Hungary

Is no Problem, I am living in Slovenia

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
messenger said:
Hey Hungary

Everything will turn out ok at the end. Its just a little complicated. Better days are ahead!

BTW Everyone!

This is posted at Vienna's site

Important announcement

The visa application centre (VAC) in Belgrade, Serbia, is now open and ready to accept applications! Find out how to submit your temporary resident or permanent resident travel document application through the VAC. Visit the CIC website for more information on VACs.

More VACs coming to the Balkans

VACs will also be opening in Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Pristina, Kosovo, Skopje, Macedonia and Podgorica, Montenegro, later this year. Updates will be provided when available.

I just pray that they do not transfer our files now to Belgrade (for those of us who belong there)
That would set us back another year not to mention the the probability of them losing our stuff on the transfer! Maybe it's a wild guess but it could happen!

So Hungary I pray for you and we should all pray for Vienna to expedite all our apps asap

Kisses to all

Tom

Tom, in my own opinion I would never think if they would pack the files being already in process and send it off. This is my first point to try to calm you my dear Friend. For second, and I've already read this last week, when I was seeking for the address of the Embassy in Vienna,, so what I understand these offices will only deal with TRVs and the Travel documents, like my app just had been submitted. But the family class will definitely stay in Vienna, this is how I understand. I might be wrong though.

Thanks for your kind words to me , again :-[ :)

Muby

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2013
Doc's Request.
14-04-2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
LANDED..........
08-02-2014
I am also confused don't even know if they will move our files to Belgrade from Vienna hope not, wish they will end it in Vienna

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Muby said:
I am also confused don't even know if they will move our files to Belgrade from Vienna hope not, wish they will end it in Vienna
I think it's only applies to the new apps. So from the day the offices are open people can or should send it there not to Vienna. But why would they move the applications which are already in process. I seriously doubt they would.

Slovenia, nice!!! Hi neighbour ;)

Muby

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2013
Doc's Request.
14-04-2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
LANDED..........
08-02-2014
I hope so coz they can make some complicated if they sent it to another country. Yes we are close. WIsh we will hear good news soon from them