+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Very urgent, regarding U.S visa revoked

rahi071

Dec 13, 2023
Hi, I want to know some information, I got U.S F-1 Visa in 2021, but due to misunderstanding My University cancelled my I-20 on in 2021, that's why I did not go to U.S. Later University found everything was right, but they refuged to reinstate my I-20, they aslo suggested me to aply other University, I applied and I attended Interview but my 2nd visa got refused under sector 214(b) in 2022. Now I checked visa status on U.S website, I did not find any result about my first visa information, and 2nd visa application status is showing "REFUSED ". Now I want to apply for canada visa. And I want to know some information that

1) Does my U.S record will effect to get Canada Visa ?
2) Should I mention my first and second visa information briefly when on my canada visa application? Or I just can mention I have U.S visa refusal?

Please advice me in this regard.

canadasj

Star Member
Sep 29, 2023
Hi @rahi071

UK, US, Canada, Australia, and NZ share immigration data between them. It's very important that you do not hide any number of refusals in any of your visa applications.

If you don't provide all the details, and the officer identifies any information that is not covered as part of your application, you can be banned for 5 years for misrepresentation. Review a few articles:

Now, as long as you provide all the refusal details, and provide a proper explanation of why the refusal occurred, it's up to the visa officer to make a decision if you will be granted a visa or not. So, you have to make a very strong application. Few E.g:
  • show strong ties to your home country
  • show proof of why you will be returning to your home country
  • show a strong financial profile where you prove that you can easily afford to visit Canada
  • show family ties in your home country
  • show your assets in your home country
  • show your job/job prospects in your home country
  • etc...

Coraki

Dec 14, 2023
If your U.S. visa has been revoked, it's essential to take the following steps:

1. Contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate: Reach out to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate that issued your visa. They can provide information about the reason for the revocation and guide you on potential next steps.
  2. Understand the Reason for Revocation: It's crucial to know why your visa was revoked. Common reasons include changes in eligibility, security concerns, or violations of visa terms. Understanding the specific reason will help you address the issue more effectively.
  3. Consult an Immigration Attorney: Consider seeking legal advice from an immigration attorney. They can review your case, provide guidance on the best course of action, and assist you in navigating the complexities of immigration law.
  4. Provide Correct Documentation: If there was a mistake or misunderstanding leading to the revocation, gather any relevant documentation that supports your case. This may include proof of ties to your home country, financial stability, or evidence to counter any allegations.
  5. Apply for a New Visa: Depending on the circumstances, you may need to reapply for a new visa. Be sure to address any issues that led to the revocation and follow the application process carefully.
  6. Request a Waiver: In some cases, individuals whose visas have been revoked may be eligible for a waiver. Consult with legal professionals to determine if this is a viable option in your situation.
  7. Stay Informed: Stay informed about changes in immigration policies and procedures. The situation may evolve, and being aware of updates can help you make informed decisions.
Remember, it's crucial to act quickly and seek professional guidance to address your specific case. The information provided here is general in nature, and your situation may require personalized advice from legal experts familiar with U.S. immigration laws.

canadasj

Star Member
Sep 29, 2023
So, you need a very strong application covering two aspects:
  1. Your refusals/visa revoked - all the cases
  2. In General, anyone coming to Canada as a visitor has to show strong ties to their home country to prove that they would be returning after visiting
    • Many people get refused for this point if they don't have a strong application
    • Do your research, I gave you a few pointers above
If you don't have a strong application, chances of refusal are high!

I would highly recommend that you consult with an immigration lawyer recommended by IRCC. You can review to validate the lawyer you choose is registered with IRCC or not: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigration-citizenship-representative/choose/authorized.html

rahi071

Dec 13, 2023
@Coraki, I'm not sure about revoked my visa. Just know that my visa doen not valid to enter in U.S, I reported U.S embessy they did not do anything on my visa sticker. I mean, they just told me University cancelled my i-20 that's wht I cannot go with this visa. Does it called revoked or cancelled visa ?

rahi071

Dec 13, 2023
@canadasj Can you please suggest or give me any lawyer contact number such as their website or law farm name ? My case are juat simple. But I need the best advice about it.

benito DMG

Dec 13, 2023
Bonjour! J'ai une préoccupation concernant l'entrée express au niveau des documents pour le programme des travailleurs qualifiés Quels documents sont demandés pour son profil ? Pour un citoyen et africain (congo kinshasa)

Coraki

Dec 14, 2023

1. Contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate: Reach out to the U.S Embassy or Consulate that issued your visa. They can provide information about the reason for the revocation and guide you on potential next steps.
  2. Understand the Reason for Revocation: It's crucial to know why your visa was revoked. Common reasons include changes in eligibility, security concerns, or violations of visa terms. Understanding the specific reason will help you address the issue more effectively.
  3. Consult an Immigration Attorney: Consider seeking legal advice from an immigration attorney. They can review your case, provide guidance on the best course of action, and assist you in navigating the complexities of immigration law.
  4. Provide Correct Documentation: If there was a mistake or misunderstanding leading to the revocation, gather any relevant documentation that supports your case. This may include proof of ties to your home country, financial stability, or evidence to counter any allegations.
  5. Apply for a New Visa: Depending on the circumstances, you may need to reapply for a new visa. Be sure to address any issues that led to the revocation and follow the application process carefully.
  6. Request a Waiver: In some cases, individuals whose visas have been revoked may be eligible for a waiver. Consult with legal professionals to determine if this is a viable option in your situation.
  7. Stay Informed: Stay informed about changes in immigration policies and procedures. The situation may evolve, and being aware of updates can help you make informed decisions.
Remember, it's crucial to act quickly and seek professional guidance to address your specific case. The information provided here is general in nature, and your situation may require personalized advice from legal experts familiar with U.S. immigration laws.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

1. Contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate: Reach out to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate that issued your visa. They can provide information about the reason for the revocation and guide you on potential next steps.
^ ChatGPT spam

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
Bonjour! J'ai une préoccupation concernant l'entrée express au niveau des documents pour le programme des travailleurs qualifiés Quels documents sont demandés pour son profil ? Pour un citoyen et africain (congo kinshasa)
il faut soumettre son profil tout d'abord, et ils vont te demander par la suite une fois sélectionné les différents documents