+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

apichetk

Apr 15, 2013
wJaz said:
Yeah you can do that. And i need your favor :) Please tell me and give me review about UBC MBA.

Individual States e.g Sask, Manitoba have the option to work fr 6 months fulll time and get the job offer. Show your ties with State and some funds. you will accepted with Skilled Worker.
You can pm me questions about what you want to learn about the school. :)

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
apichetk said:
You can pm me questions about what you want to learn about the school. :)

I want to know the repute of UBC's MBA. Sauder School Does comes in good ranking but what are the job prospects in Vancouver Market ? Any good?

How are MBA's from Sauder treated in Vancouver?

tiger007

Champion Member
cute_guy said:
How are students from Uvic's 16 month MBA program treated in BC and job prospects post this MBA ?
Hi,

Univ. of Victoria is one of the top grade universities in Canada, and it offers a reputed MBA program.

Getting a job, at the end... depends on your skill, how well you fare in academics, how good co-op job you bag (if co-op is part of MBA), volunteering, how well you network, support and network of your univ/department alumni group... and ultimately luck also matters...

Best of Luck.

***All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too.

cute_guy

Feb 7, 2013
tiger007 said:
Hi,

Univ. of Victoria is one of the top grade universities in Canada, and it offers a reputed MBA program.

Getting a job, at the end... depends on your skill, how well you fare in academics, how good co-op job you bag (if co-op is part of MBA), volunteering, how well you network, support and network of your univ/department alumni group... and ultimately luck also matters...

Best of Luck.

***All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too.
Hi,
thanks for the reply.Actually I'm confused b/w HEC Montreal and Uvic MBA. One offers a great MBA program and job prospects but only 1yr PGWP and other an avg MBA with 3yrs PGWP.

Now, I want to have a good career as well as PR in Canada, but it seems that both are not possible.

ronymorol

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CHC SINGAPORE
App. Filed.......
17-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-03-2013
Med's Request
20-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-13
LANDED..........
23-08-13
hy tiger bro,
i m from Bangladesh...i applied visa under genaral ctagory at vfs dhaka on 17 march and recived singapore 20 march.till tracker shows under prossescing.....its 35 days now ??? ??? ??? ??? ???and i m now scared what i do now?? is it ok to waiting such a long time

tiger007

Champion Member
cute_guy said:
Hi,
thanks for the reply.Actually I'm confused b/w HEC Montreal and Uvic MBA. One offers a great MBA program and job prospects but only 1yr PGWP and other an avg MBA with 3yrs PGWP.

Now, I want to have a good career as well as PR in Canada, but it seems that both are not possible.
Hi,

HEC Montreal MBA is definitely better. if you are so much worried about PR... the focus on career...join HEC..find a skilled job in Canada, anywhere outside Quebec... then under PNPs or federal CEC, you will be able to apply for PR after working 6-12 months. Or start learning French, clear level 3 DELF B1 intermediate level French... and then after MBA form HEC, direct CSQ (Quebec selection certificate) under PEQ Quebec graduate stream and then PR. Even if in case, you are unable to learn intermediate DLF B1 level French by the time you pass, don;t worry... apply for PGWP..keep working...and simultaneously learn French..and I think 1 year course+6 months on PGWP(i.e total 1.5 years) adequate time to learn French..and once you clear DELF B1 level french proficiency exam, apply for CSQ and PR! If you are doubtful about both... then join U of Victoria MBA, which is also good (definitely better than average)... and then get 3 a years PGWP...then... if not a skilled job immediately.. atleast you will be assured of enough time to look for a skilled job... or perhaps initially join a long term internship..and then shift to a full time skilled job.

Best of Luck.

tiger007

Champion Member
ronymorol said:
hy tiger bro,
i m from Bangladesh...i applied visa under genaral ctagory at vfs dhaka on 17 march and recived singapore 20 march.till tracker shows under prossescing.....its 35 days now ??? ??? ??? ??? ???and i m now scared what i do now?? is it ok to waiting such a long time
Hi,

Relax. Even applicants from India under University category, having applied to CHC New Delhi, sometimes may take around 30-45 days. Patience. Keep tracking your application on the VFS site.

ronymorol

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CHC SINGAPORE
App. Filed.......
17-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-03-2013
Med's Request
20-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-13
LANDED..........
23-08-13
tiger007 said:
Hi,

Relax. Even applicants from India under University category, having applied to CHC New Delhi, sometimes may take around 30-45 days. Patience. Keep tracking your application on the VFS site.

thnx bro :-* :-* :-*

tiger007

Champion Member
sweet jelly said:
Hi tiger,

Do you have links on how to keep track of SP application in the Philippines?
Thanks!
Hi,

Just like the Canadian High Commission in India, has officially appointed/ use services of VFS (www.vfs-canada.co.in/) to expedite the application process for certain type of visas (including Study Permits) for applicants from India & Nepal and also for visa applicants from Bangladesh (which comes under the jurisdiction of Canadian embassy in Singapore - www.vfs-canada.com.bd/) and only visa applicants submitting their application visa through VFS can keep track of their application status on the VFS sites.

Similarly, The Canadian Embassy in Manila uses the services of PIASI Visa application facilities within the Philippines to expedite the application process for the certain types of applications including Study Permit.
Source: (http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/apply-how_demande-comment.aspx#a1)

Hence, one may assume, that like in the VFS sites, visa applicants from Philippines should be able track their SP application status, if one applies through PIASI. -- [size=10pt]http://www.via.ph/[/size]
However, on visiting the site, and clicking - Track Application (under Embassy of Canada), It shows - TRACKING FACILITY IS UNAVAILABLE FOR THIS EMBASSY. For more information, please call the Embassy Call Center.

So, it seems there is no way to track SP applications, for applicants from Philippines.

tiger007

Champion Member
nssnick said:
The link for Manitoba is not working ?
Hi,

It's working.

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/eligibility/

Please refer the APRIL 2013 Update on mid page 6.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/various-immigration-programmes-for-international-students-in-canada-t100908.75.html

nssnick

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Ok, I wanted to ask, regarding manitoba PNP, as I go through the page, I am not able to figure out whether we have to get this 6 months work experience in our related field of study or any field?