+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

User information could not be found.

wadudi

Jan 10, 2019
same issue, I just contacted IRCC in twitter, they were told me:’mPlease clear your cache, refresh the page and try again: http://ow.ly/vpFx30lM5J9. Using a desktop computer instead of a mobile device can also help. If you are still unable to login/access our online services, please try using a different browser or the Incognito mode in Chrome or a different internet connection, if possible. If still not resolved, we suggest waiting a bit and trying again later or at different times in the day. We understand how frustrating this is, and we appreciate your patience.’’
Is not working at all, I’ve tried everything he said.
I have also tried that but all in vain.

Reactions: Bsingh78

Helal2119

Dec 22, 2022
Though I could sign in till yesterday, but today I am having the same issue, can’t sign in to the IRCC portal, I got this message
There were issues submitting your form.
  • User information could not be found. Please try again later.

femirates

Feb 2, 2020
I confirmed the status of the application and they said it's been approved. How do I get the passport request If I cannot log in. Its a visitor visa for my mum.

Emmizy17

Dec 6, 2022
I confirmed the status of the application and they said it's been approved. How do I get the passport request If I cannot log in. Its a visitor visa for my mum.
How did you confirm please?

bobmunanga

Dec 22, 2022
Is there anyone who can help me ? I can't access my account since yersterday. I keep receiving this message : "User information could not be found. Please try again later"

clarkq

Dec 22, 2022
Hello everyone,

As a developer myself I can confirm that the issue is not on our end. It seems like some bug appeared within the IRCC portal login functionality.
The only way we can help is to let the developers know that the error imacts a lot of users, by that please fill the form with next information:

Type of application/enquiry:
Technical difficulties
Your enquiry:
Can not sign in to the IRCC Portal.

Precondition:
1) go to https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en
2) fill in the User Email and Password
3) Press Sing In button
4) Waiting for the loader to disappear
5) Observe the error:
"There were issues submitting your form.
User information could not be found. Please try again later."

Please make sure you have filled in your Client ID number (UCI)!

Dec 22, 2022
this is horrendous.
it says my account does not exist?

im happy to know im not the only person, this is abhorent, ive been waiting for my student visa since July now.