+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US PCC - FBI : Did anyone recently apply for US PCC ?

Suchan

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-02-2018
Hello Folks - Did anyone recently apply for the FBI PCC ? What is the processing time? I have done multiple times in the past where it was 1-2 days after the delivery of the mail to FBI; but this time its been more than 4 days, hence i am a bit nervous.

fièrementcanadien

Star Member
Jan 31, 2024
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hello Folks - Did anyone recently apply for the FBI PCC ? What is the processing time? I have done multiple times in the past where it was 1-2 days after the delivery of the mail to FBI; but this time its been more than 4 days, hence i am a bit nervous.
I did, in January. Not sure if that qualifies as "recent" for you. It took 3 weeks from the time I scanned my fingerprints. I believe the agency I did the fingerprints at them out to the FBI the next day, and then it took a couple days to get to the FBI facility. The rest of the time was the FBI processing.

Lammergeier16

Oct 15, 2018
Took around 10 days in March 2024. Posted from Vancouver.

Lammergeier16

Oct 15, 2018
I just went to this location in Vancouver Downtown: Global Fingerprinting Services Canada Ltd. 470 Granville St Suite 909, Vancouver, BC V6C 1V5

Before going I registered below: Created an account, paid USD 18, did online process, printed the email I got from FBI. Took the printout to the above location and asked them to just do fingerprint forms for FBI.
https://www.fbi.gov/how-we-can-help-you/more-fbi-services-and-information/identity-history-summary-checks#Online

Paid around CAD 60 or 70 for fingerprints done at the above location in Downtown, and went to FedEx, they charged I believe around CAD 90 to post to USA. Above location will tell you the nearest FedEx location, which is just some blocks away.

Anyways, that is what I did. All of this can be done and finished within 3 hours.

Received the Identity history report from FBI after 10 days in email.