+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US FBI Police Clearance Scan Copy Image - Background text

Vivotul

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
They have clearly mentioned on their site that fbi pcc through channeller is only valid for green card holders or US Citizen.If u provide wrong pcc your application might get rejected. This is also the main reason where most of the people have got rejection.

My agent also told me to go through channellers but when i did some R&D i have found that it is only valid for green card holders or US Citizen.

If u go through channellers, they will provide the pcc in some 7 days but if u go through non channellers, it takes 3 months to get pcc.

Its better to wait for 3 months since CIC gives u the extension of 2 months after u submit ur EAPR

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Vivotul said:
They have clearly mentioned on their site that fbi pcc through channeller is only valid for green card holders or US Citizen.If u provide wrong pcc your application might get rejected. This is also the main reason where most of the people have got rejection.

My agent also told me to go through channellers but when i did some R&D i have found that it is only valid for green card holders or US Citizen.

If u go through channellers, they will provide the pcc in some 7 days but if u go through non channellers, it takes 3 months to get pcc.

Its better to wait for 3 months since CIC gives u the extension of 2 months after u submit ur EAPR
Hi Vivotul,

I will better ask the agent to stop my application and I will send my application separately. I spoke to them and they are saying their PCC has been accepted by Canadian authorities. I will not take assurance from them. I will get finger prints done and send my application directly to FBI. Is there a phone number of CIC that I can call and enquire.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
Remember that CIC don't make the rules regarding FBI channellers, but the FBI itself. Check out the FBI website

https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

"An FBI-approved Channeler may only process requests for a U.S. person (an individual who is a citizen of the U.S. or a lawful permanent resident of the U.S.). A lawful permanent resident is any person not a citizen of the U.S. who is residing in the U.S. under legally recognized and lawfully recorded permanent residence as an immigrant (also known “Permanent Resident Alien,” “Resident Alien Permit Holder,” and “Green Card Holder”)."

moonpat83

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pxyarala said:
Hi Vivotul,

I will better ask the agent to stop my application and I will send my application separately. I spoke to them and they are saying their PCC has been accepted by Canadian authorities. I will not take assurance from them. I will get finger prints done and send my application directly to FBI. Is there a phone number of CIC that I can call and enquire.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala
Not generalizing any agents/consultants but they have nothing to lose and everything to gain if your application gets into some sort of trouble. They have a standard answer "what can we do the ultimate decision is for Cic to make". Please do some reasearch on your own and don't rely on everything your agent says. You will find all the answers you need on this forum and people here are 100 times more knowledgeable and experienced than the so called expert agents.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
jmal said:
Hi Guys,

I received US FBI Police Clearance Certificate 2 days back. However when I scanned that document, background filled with small words of "copy" text.

like " copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy " on each line for the entire document.

I submitted for US PCC through finger print agent, they told that they applied directly to FBI department only.

But i am getting doubt that why its showing "copy" text in the back ground of the paper.

I am sure many of you in this forum got the original Police Clearance Certificate from US FBI directly. Can any of you please confirm whether you observed the same background in the scanned image ?

Hi jmal,

Can you please tell me which you have gone through. I have sent my application through an agent called Real Scan Biometrics.

http://www.fingerprintexpert.in/fingerprints-for-pcc-mumbai.html

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Friends,

I wanted to take your opinion on this issue. I spoke to the company in Delhi, Real Scan Biometrics, who has applied for FBI PCC for me through the channelers. They told me that the FBI PCC is issued directly by FBI only and will be same as the one people by applying through the normal slow(10-12 week) process. It will take another 4-5 days for me to get the copy. If the FBI PCC that I get looks excactly like ones that you got, can I load on the e-APR safely or would your advise be to get another FBI PCC by applying through the slow process.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
pxyarala said:
Hi Dinesh,

Yes it is written on FBI website that Channellers will work only for US Citizens and Permanent Residents. But my agent told me it is no longer true. Applying directly to FBI will take a very long time (2-3 months time). I am worried what to do now.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala
Your agent lied to you. When in doubt go by what is on the CIC website. In this case they clearly state channelers are only to be used for US Citizens and PR.

Additionally, as someone else pointed out it's the FBI not CIC that made this rule. IMO, you're risking a lot by not adhering to the rules.

jmal

Nov 17, 2016
Vivotul said:
I received my pcc on 7th Jan and it does not contain any "copy" like words in the background.

If ur agent applied through channeller and u r not green card or US citizen than u might be in problem later.

Please check through ur agent whether he applied through channeller or not...
Thankyou Vivotul.
These background water mark text is not appearing on hard copy, its only showing up in the scanned image.

In your document scanned image having plain background without any watermark? Please confirm.

jmal

Nov 17, 2016
pxyarala said:
Hi jmal,

Can you please tell me which you have gone through. I have sent my application through an agent called Real Scan Biometrics.

http://www.fingerprintexpert.in/fingerprints-for-pcc-mumbai.html

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala
Hi Pavan

I applied through an agent located in Toronto.

fordori

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
pxyarala said:
Hi Friends,

I wanted to take your opinion on this issue. I spoke to the company in Delhi, Real Scan Biometrics, who has applied for FBI PCC for me through the channelers. They told me that the FBI PCC is issued directly by FBI only and will be same as the one people by applying through the normal slow(10-12 week) process. It will take another 4-5 days for me to get the copy. If the FBI PCC that I get looks excactly like ones that you got, can I load on the e-APR safely or would your advise be to get another FBI PCC by applying through the slow process.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala
You are basically asking us whether or not you can safely go against CLEAR instructions from both the FBI and CIC. Your call buddy.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
jmal said:
Thankyou All for your responses. I have to double confirm with my agent.
Personally I think you need to find a new agent. The rules around this is clear and in writing. If your agent is willing to break them, what other shady things are they doing with your application?

7fish

Oct 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March-14-2017
jmal said:
Hi Guys,

I received US FBI Police Clearance Certificate 2 days back. However when I scanned that document, background filled with small words of "copy" text.

like " copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy " on each line for the entire document.

I submitted for US PCC through finger print agent, they told that they applied directly to FBI department only.

But i am getting doubt that why its showing "copy" text in the back ground of the paper.

I am sure many of you in this forum got the original Police Clearance Certificate from US FBI directly. Can any of you please confirm whether you observed the same background in the scanned image ?
Mine one is with "copy copy copy copy" too...when it is scanned.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
7fish said:
Mine one is with "copy copy copy copy" too...when it is scanned.
This is a normal watermark.

moonpat83

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pxyarala said:
Hi Friends,

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

No offense but there are thousands of people on this forum who have obtained the PCC the normal way. They could have also taken the shortcut if they thought it was legal. If you want to risk your application just because your agent told you then it's your call. But as I said earlier missing PCC or incomplete PCC is one of the main reasons for rejection. If you scan the document for uploading it will be watermarked as copy while the one from FBI will not be watermarked. All the best to you.