+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: WES: Credential Evaluation Assistance

black.marque

Jun 7, 2015
Hi,

I am really interested in to migrate into Canada using the Express Entry Program of 2015.

I need assistance on whether WES evaluates 3 year bachelors degree from Magadh University, Bodh Gaya (India). This university is under the list of UGCs.

Thanks in advance.
BM

vins2804

Nov 7, 2016
black.marque said:
Hi,

I am really interested in to migrate into Canada using the Express Entry Program of 2015.

I need assistance on whether WES evaluates 3 year bachelors degree from Magadh University, Bodh Gaya (India). This university is under the list of UGCs.

Thanks in advance.
BM
Marque,
Did you get your degree evaluate from Magadh University? What was the result?

Thanks.

diya15

Jan 24, 2017
black.marque said:
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
BM
Hi..Could you plz confirm whether WES evaluated your 3 year bachelors degree from Magadh University, Bodh Gaya (India)?
Please confirm.

Thanks,
Diya

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
diya15 said:
Hi..Could you plz confirm whether WES evaluated your 3 year bachelors degree from Magadh University, Bodh Gaya (India)?
Please confirm.

Thanks,
Diya
You can check WES link

https://www.wes.org/ewenr/researchasiapacific.asp?country=2#India

It looks like Magadh University is recognized by UGC so does WES.

tango333

Jul 20, 2017
I am also facing the same problem as WES showing error message for Magadh University. Please guide me what solution I have should I go for IQAS. The website of WES says only they do not do evaluation for Sikkim manipal university. what solution I have now. I already have the transcript from magadh university now. Please suggest.

tango333

Jul 20, 2017
Please confirm.

Thanks,
Diya
What did you do finally diya. did you manage it through wes. please suggest.

tango333

Jul 20, 2017
Yes I was able to successfully complete ECA from other agencies, it took 4 months to complete the same.