+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: WES: Credential Evaluation Assistance

nasha123

Jan 25, 2018
Could you please confirm that IQAS approved your degrees from Magadh University.
I have my Bcom and MBA from Magadh University. Please let me know whether IQAS will approve them or not ?

Alpana

May 28, 2018
Hi,

I am really interested in to migrate into Canada using the Express Entry Program of 2015.

I need assistance on whether WES evaluates 3 year bachelors degree from Magadh University, Bodh Gaya (India). This university is under the list of UGCs.

Thanks in advance.
BM
HI
Can you please share your experience whether you got your degrees evaluated and managed to migrate to Canada
Thanks

Alpana

May 28, 2018
Hi sonianair and nasha123
Can you please share your experiences My husband has done mba from LN Mishra magadh university.. Where and how will we get the transcripts from
Thanks

Rituraj2883

Aug 12, 2018
Can you please share your experiences My husband has done mba from LN Mishra magadh university.. Where and how will we get the transcripts from
Thanks
Hi . Could you please share your experience if you received transcript from Magadh university or LNMI

lal123

May 3, 2019
Hi,

I am really interested in to migrate into Canada using the Express Entry Program of 2015.

I need assistance on whether WES evaluates 3 year bachelors degree from Magadh University, Bodh Gaya (India). This university is under the list of UGCs.

Thanks in advance.
BM
Hi BM,

Good Day!!

Can you please help me on how you get the transcript for 3 year bachelors degree from Magadh University, Bodh Gaya (India)?

and which agency should be approached that does Magadh university-evaluation.

It would be great help for me. Thanks in advance!!

lal123

May 3, 2019
Hi..Could you plz confirm whether WES evaluated your 3 year bachelors degree from Magadh University, Bodh Gaya (India)?
Please confirm.

Thanks,
Diya
Hi Diya,

Good Day!!

Can you please help me on how you get the transcript for 3 year bachelors degree from Magadh University, Bodh Gaya (India)?

lal123

May 3, 2019
It seems that WES does not evaluate Magadh University. WES portal is not allowing me to apply. Can some one please help ?
Hi Ananthulasrikar,

Good Day!!

lal123

May 3, 2019
Hi,

Sorry for late response. I still do not know what to do. If you found a way please suggest. Thanks
Hi Diya,

Good Day!!

lal123

May 3, 2019
Yes I was able to successfully complete ECA from other agencies, it took 4 months to complete the same.
Hi,

Good Day!!

lal123

May 3, 2019
Can u plz let me know from which agency u completed ECA...Plz help
Hi Sonia,

Good Day!!

lal123

May 3, 2019
Thanks
Hi Alpana,

Good Day!!

lal123

May 3, 2019
Hi . Could you please share your experience if you received transcript from Magadh university or LNMI
Hi Rituraj,

Good Day!!

lal123

May 3, 2019
Could you please confirm that IQAS approved your degrees from Magadh University.
I have my Bcom and MBA from Magadh University. Please let me know whether IQAS will approve them or not ?
Hi Nasha,

Good Day!!