+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT Question - Landing on 29th August

chappan

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Dear Forum Members,

I have everything that is required to complete the landing formalities. However, I am not sure whether I could sign all my forms (B4, COPR, Goods to follow, Goods Accompanying and SIN) in advance or will I have to sign all the forms in front of Immigration Officer?

I have also not filled out Landing Date and Port of Entry on any of the forms (where ever it is required), can I fill it out in advance too?

Thank you!

Nov 27, 2011
dear member,
First of congrats, when you will be landed that time only form immigration of entry in country , you will fill up and submitted to immigration officer. After when you will appear in front of visa officer, then you will sign the CORP in front of visa officer. After that when you will reach at home. Next day you may apply the SIN and Medical Card in concerned office. So no need of advance sign of papers. I have also gone through this process. Hope for best.

rajindersaNDHU

chappan

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Dear Rajinder,

Thank you for your response! Appreciate it!

I understand that COPR will need to be signed in front of Immigration Officer (IO). However, what about "Goods to follow" and "Goods Accompanying" B4 forms? Can I sign in advance on these forms or Do I need to sign in front of IO?

Just FYI..I already have all the forms filled out (except signature and port of entry). I didn't want to fill out any of the forms in from of IO to save some time.

Regards,

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, complete the B4 forms in advance. This will sure shorten the processing time. You will need to sign the forms in front of the officer, though.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
chappan said:
Dear Rajinder,

Thank you for your response! Appreciate it!

I understand that COPR will need to be signed in front of Immigration Officer (IO). However, what about "Goods to follow" and "Goods Accompanying" B4 forms? Can I sign in advance on these forms or Do I need to sign in front of IO?

Just FYI..I already have all the forms filled out (except signature and port of entry). I didn't want to fill out any of the forms in from of IO to save some time.

Regards,

Dear Chappan,
I am also getting ready land. please could you send the link of the forms to me.

Thanks in advance.

I am waiting

chappan

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Hello,

You can find all the information here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/qorax-indexed-t74858.0.html

Regards,