+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Processing - Citizenship Application (Lets meet here )

Sudha1@

Mar 10, 2018
Just an update:

I see Decision Made in Old Portal and new Portal still shows Ceremony Not Started.lol

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas That's the old system which will show decision made or in process
https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

How did you used old system to check the status.
I used several ways like UCI, citizenship application number etc. - Every time it was showing we do not have any application in progress.

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login - I can see test passed update in tracker.

Could you please help me how to check old system for status check ?

Thanks,

gantisunil86

Sep 9, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
23-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
How did you used old system to check the status.
I used several ways like UCI, citizenship application number etc. - Every time it was showing we do not have any application in progress.

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login - I can see test passed update in tracker.

Could you please help me how to check old system for status check ?

Thanks,
Could be your app wasnt udpated in old system

gantisunil86

Sep 9, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
23-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
Could be,

Anyway, except oath, all other fields were completed yesterday.
Excepting Oath ceremony soon (Vancouver Office).
Hope it comes quick for all :)

nassb

Feb 5, 2019
Yes i did get confirmation email, but only after i sent a follow up email to the local VO. Also my UP didn't get any response via webform, so i sent my UP Request directly to the local VO and i got the response in like 30 minutes to provide additional documents. Honestly, the Visa Officer seems to be very nice. It purely differs case to case and also on the VO.
How do you know your local VO office contact info?

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
How do you know your local VO office contact info?
you use the same email they sent you for test invite; that's your local office. usually the email will have 3 letters (IRCC.DNCit[3 letters for city/office location]) to indicate which office is this. For example, KIT for Kitchener NGF for Niagara Falls and so on

Reactions: nassb
Dec 13, 2017
Hello guys,
I have sent urgent request due to receiving job offer from Canadian employer.
I sent the request 11 days ago. When I call, they say that there no approval or rejection for the urgent request. Does that indicate to anything? Do they have to respond to it?
Thanks

howardmo04

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Montreal
you use the same email they sent you for test invite; that's your local office. usually the email will have 3 letters (IRCC.DNCit[3 letters for city/office location]) to indicate which office is this. For example, KIT for Kitchener NGF for Niagara Falls and so on
I live in Montreal. This is the email address of my test invite:

ircc.mtlconvotests-examensconvomtl.ircc@cic.gc.ca

Do you think they will reply if I send them an email?

ziyoufeixiang

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Hello guys,
I have sent urgent request due to receiving job offer from Canadian employer.
I sent the request 11 days ago. When I call, they say that there no approval or rejection for the urgent request. Does that indicate to anything? Do they have to respond to it?
Thanks
same here!
I have been waiting for 14 days and no rejection or approval yet (as per my MP's inquiry).
Scarborough office. 2020.02 applicant.

raaj051

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Refugee-PR. 2019 Applicant.

Just got the urgent processing request approved after calling IRCC about 20 times. I will be invited for an oath next week!

What helped me at the end: a very kind IRCC phone agent contacted the local processing office behalf of me.
Congrats dear, what is your timeline?

Jeff1987

Apr 26, 2019
Montreal
Category........
App. Filed.......
21/11/2017
AOR Received.
15/07/2018
Hi guys,

I applied for UP (paper application with explanation letter and support documents). Each time I call them, they keep saying: there is no comment from the officer if it is approved or not however we can see it processed fast and that should be a good indication, just keep looking for it and wait for their contact.

I am not sure if it is really fast, or those days it get faster then before, is there any way to check if I got accepted for UP?

My timeline:

Application type: Paper based (Urgent Processing)
Physical presence: 1,105 days
Application: Single
Application sent: Sept 20, 2021
Application received: Sept 22, 2021
AOR : October 13, 2021
File Filled : October 1, 2021 (I don’t know what does that mean though)
In process: October 25, 2021
Background verification Completed: November 9th, 2021

TasmanianTiger

Star Member
Oct 2, 2021
Hi guys,

I applied for UP (paper application with explanation letter and support documents). Each time I call them, they keep saying: there is no comment from the officer if it is approved or not however we can see it processed fast and that should be a good indication, just keep looking for it and wait for their contact.

I am not sure if it is really fast, or those days it get faster then before, is there any way to check if I got accepted for UP?

My timeline:

Application type: Paper based (Urgent Processing)
Physical presence: 1,105 days
Application: Single
Application sent: Sept 20, 2021
Application received: Sept 22, 2021
AOR : October 13, 2021
File Filled : October 1, 2021 (I don’t know what does that mean though)
In process: October 25, 2021
Background verification Completed: November 9th, 2021
My timeline's almost same as yours ( a week apart actually) but has been in progress since October 29th with no other recent updates. Background, Language, Prohibition, Physical presence and all that.

Last edited:

Jeff1987

Apr 26, 2019
Montreal
Category........
App. Filed.......
21/11/2017
AOR Received.
15/07/2018
My timeline's almost same as yours ( a week apart actually) but has been in progress since October 29th with no other recent updates. Background, Language, Prohibition, Physical presence and all that.
is it UP? If so did you applied on paper UP or applied online then send webfor?

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hello
Please quick question, when you have already applied than you request UP, after how many days they normally answer the request either if they accept or reject it?

Jeff1987

Apr 26, 2019
Montreal
Category........
App. Filed.......
21/11/2017
AOR Received.
15/07/2018
Hello
Please quick question, when you have already applied than you request UP, after how many days they normally answer the request either if they accept or reject it?
Hi, in my case there is no answer, but AOR after 20 days

Reactions: Rakit