+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT - Need to visit sibling with family trouble

nawab

Dec 30, 2008
Hello All,

Need your help desperately.

I am an Indian by nationality who now lives in UK on an HSMP visa. I am a full time employee here in UK for a prominent MNC firm. I am married and live in London in a rented accomodation. In addition to this - I have a Business visa to the US. Also in 2005 my ex-employer had gotten a Canadian work permit for me which I never used. I had switched jobs at that time and the work permit expired a long time back.

My sibling is married to an Indian settled in Canada who is a Canadian citizen. My sibling is a PR now and is is going through a rather rough phase in life. I would like to visit Canada for a week. I think it will be a huge emotional support for my sibling. I am happy to sponsor my own trip and live in a hotel. I don't plan to stay with at my sibling's place (personal reasons).

Could any one of you suggest me the correct approach to get the visitor visa? Should my sibling send me a letter of invitation? Should I just state in my application that I want to visit a relative who needs me right now? I dont mind writing the same reason in my applicaiton. I just dont want a rejection because it will be a huge spirit dampener for both of us. Any help, any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think you need an invitation. Show a letter for your employer that you have asked for vacation for a week and will be returning to work, show that you have funds to support yourself. That should be all you need.