+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP- GCKEY- Application status Changed to In process from Application Approved , Counterfoil information disappeared

nikitakh12

Jul 24, 2023
This similarly happen to me. I got an email saying my application status is updated on Aug 27, when i check my GCKey, it said application "approved". When I go inside it showed application is in progress, eligibility and Background check is still in progress. My biometric info disappeared. But i never gotten counterfoil generated. I submitted my passport and its still under progress since Aug 13. People from my date are already getting their passport stamped and dispatched already... did you happen to call them? if did, what they say about the changes?
Hey there. I came across your post. I know its an old thread but I am facing this similar situation as you had faced in the past. Do you by any chance remember how you resolved this issue? Whom did you contact?

Lalelira

May 29, 2024
Philippines
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2023
Hey there. I came across your post. I know its an old thread but I am facing this similar situation as you had faced in the past. Do you by any chance remember how you resolved this issue? Whom did you contact?
Hi, facing same situation. How is yours now?