+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Urgent help]embassy requesting evidence already been submitted in 5 days

MRhaiem

Nov 2, 2014
hello
as i said before in my older topic

i applied for a Student permit and got a rejection letter very fast

i order my Notes :

Subject is unmarried 24 years. Wants to study in Vancouver in Art 1 year program. LOA on file. topic
is registered in Computer Science from level 2, 2012. No school file notes or diploma for
show student in good condition or graduated. No explanatory letter about academic progress and intention. LOa raises doubt because no school logo, doubt about the authenticity. Funds available, but copy supplied emblem scanned and not good quality still raises doubt on the credibility of the funds. I am not satisfied that
subject is BF visitor who comes to study at Cnd and leave at the end of the period of stay. denied .

I went for the second attempt and reapplied on 25/11

with all the document you can think of school history , travel history , police report ,bank statements , fathers income , lands ,... farms ... house ...cars ... internship and work experience...portfolio ...

to make my story short
i'm 24 did not finish college , in 2013-2014 i put a hold on my studies , and took an internship in an Accounting agency for 9 months during the years 2013-2014
( Original and copies of internship certificate letter was provieded )

Today i got this Email :

Please submit "any evidence of your presence and completion of the school year 2013/14" in a time of 5 days .
and it was already been submitted...

what should i do .. help please ?

MRhaiem

Nov 2, 2014
I have no idea what I have submit ...

i have a copy of my university enrollment certificate

i can get a copy of my internship for the year 2013-2014

my question is are they asking for my educational background for the year 2013-2014 only

or my background for the year 2013-2014 including work experience ... ?

gokilvnair

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MRhaiem said:
I have no idea what I have submit ...

i have a copy of my university enrollment certificate

i can get a copy of my internship for the year 2013-2014

my question is are they asking for my educational background for the year 2013-2014 only

or my background for the year 2013-2014 including work experience ... ?

Try sending that evidence once again even if it was already submitted.. Or maybe the one you submitted wasnt clear enough to be an evidence :/

MRhaiem

Nov 2, 2014
gokilvnair said:
Try sending that evidence once again even if it was already submitted.. Or maybe the one you submitted wasnt clear enough to be an evidence :/
thank you for your reply quick

i will and i was wondering if formal letter explaining that year in detail will help ?

gokilvnair

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MRhaiem said:
thank you for your reply quick

i will and i was wondering if formal letter explaining that year in detail will help ?
It might be helpful.. but if i am right.. what they are looking for is a letter or something from the school/college you were attending stating your presence during the year 2013-14.
Or maybe marklists and all would be sufficient.
I am not 100% sure regarding this though.

I myself is yet to apply for visa, I am waiting for LOA from colleges for my May intake.. Hope i receive it soon :C

MRhaiem

Nov 2, 2014
gokilvnair said:
It might be helpful.. but if i am right.. what they are looking for is a letter or something from the school/college you were attending stating your presence during the year 2013-14.
Or maybe marklists and all would be sufficient.
I am not 100% sure regarding this though.

I myself is yet to apply for visa, I am waiting for LOA from colleges for my May intake.. Hope i receive it soon :C
i hope you get it fast so you can apply in advance

i'm really worried about what they ask i did not finish that year '2013-2014' instead i was on a full time internship

jalpesh

Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Banglore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
File Transfer...
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Try to take reference letter from school/uni that you have attended and also send this letter for their reference.

MRhaiem

Nov 2, 2014
jalpesh said:
Try to take reference letter from school/uni that you have attended and also send this letter for their reference.

hello , good day to you friend .

yes it was send thru Email from : (TUNISIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca)

and they ae asking for any achievement of the academic year 2013/14

my university will not provide me with a letter because i was not there that year .

instead i was on a full time internship so i dont know what they are asking me .... does my internship count as achievement ?

here's the original message in french :
Monsieur,

Veuillez nous faire parvenir « toute preuve de votre présence et achèvement de l'année scolaire 2013/14 » dans un délais de 5 jours

et le remettre à notre CRDV aux Berges du Lac I.

Bw

Cordiales Salutations,

Service Immigration - Ambassade du Canada