Maherd

Oct 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I just updated my profile to get the additional 30 points for Canadian education, however I see my application status as "Update not submitted". Is there anything I need to do from my end.

Thanks for your help in advance :)

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Re: Update not submitted status for making changes for CRS updates

Maherd said:
Hi

I just updated my profile to get the additional 30 points for Canadian education, however I see my application status as "Update not submitted". Is there anything I need to do from my end.

Thanks for help in advance :)
Yes, go to view application, and continue to transmit the changes. You'll know it's done because you will have to type in your name.

Maherd

Oct 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

kryt0n said:
Yes, go to view application, and continue to transmit the changes. You'll know it's done because you will have to type in your name.
Hey, thanks for your input. After clicking on the "View submitted application" button at the bottom. All I see is that the status for the form "Study and Languages" has been updated to "Updated" and "Save and Exit" button at the bottom. Upon clicking the "Save and Exit" button it takes me back to my account with no update to the status. Am I missing something here ?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017

Maherd said:
Hey, thanks for your input. After clicking on the "View submitted application" button at the bottom. All I see is that the status for the form "Study and Languages" has been updated to "Updated" and "Save and Exit" button at the bottom. Upon clicking the "Save and Exit" button it takes me back to my account with no update to the status. Am I missing something here ?
Are all sections complete? It sounds like you haven't completed something

Jagster20

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016

Maherd said:
Same thing happening to me as well. I submitted changes before annd then I had to change my answer then it does not show me any other option to submit

Maherd

Oct 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

kryt0n said:
Are all sections complete? It sounds like you haven't completed something
Yes, all the sections are complete.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017

Maherd said:
Yes, all the sections are complete.
Hmmm... not sure then dude, sorry

jimjim

Aug 8, 2014
Same to me.

Suddenly "Study and Languages" change into "in progress" and after resubmitting the form, there was no button from submitting the Application.

Probably they made some changes on the website and a new bug was created! I assume they will fix it soon.

Maherd

Oct 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimjim said:
Same to me.

Suddenly "Study and Languages" change into "in progress" and after resubmitting the form, there was no button from submitting the Application.

Probably they made some changes on the website and a new bug was created! I assume they will fix it soon.
Thanks, good to know. Coming from a software development background, I can't help but have sympathy for those guys. Their manager is probably yelling at them as we speak. Lol ;D

Sh1234567890

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
I went to the education section of my application and gave yes no no no ( is that what we had to do? I am a masters graduate so I need to update the 30 points) to the additional questions . It said transmitted and the profile status is submitted but my score is still 465 instead of 495. What do I do?

egoo45

Aug 11, 2015
outliers said:
I'm having the same problem. [Continue] button is missing. Only [Save and Exit] button is there.
My guess would be that you made a change and transmitted the application. The application wasn't fully processed, as in some forms would say "In progress" or they said that but you went in and made more changes.

I think once they process your original changes you'll be able to go back in and make the new changes. That way each transmit starts with a processed profile vs trying to transmit on an application that hasn't been updated from their side. To me that restriction seems very reasonable and logical.

outliers

Nov 21, 2016
moelaghil said:
My guess would be that you made a change and transmitted the application. The application wasn't fully processed, as in some forms would say "In progress" or they said that but you went in and made more changes.

I think once they process your original changes you'll be able to go back in and make the new changes. That way each transmit starts with a processed profile vs trying to transmit on an application that hasn't been updated from their side. To me that restriction seems very reasonable and logical.
So do you think once my original changes are accepted, I'll be able to make new changes and submit?

egoo45

Aug 11, 2015
outliers said:
So do you think once my original changes are accepted, I'll be able to make new changes and submit?
I won't say I guarantee it, but I'm very confident. ;)

If I was the one designing this system I would definitely put that restriction.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
jimjim said:
Same to me.

I am having the same issues. I have decided to give it some time. Hopefully whatever bug it is gets fixed