+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

update address- PR application PLS HELP!

lanz15

Mar 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2012
AOR Received.
23-07-2012
File Transfer...
04-10-2012
Hi there!! Just want to ask if anyone here has the same experience. I sent my PR application papers last aug 17, received aug 23, opened last oct 15..

then Last march 3 they sent me letter update of my work place/address.. what does it mean? anyone with same experience here?? Pls help!

caely

May 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lanz15 said:
Hi there!! Just want to ask if anyone here has the same experience. I sent my PR application papers last aug 17, received aug 23, opened last oct 15..

then Last march 3 they sent me letter update of my work place/address.. what does it mean? anyone with same experience here?? Pls help!
i got the same letter last month.i think they just want to update your file..

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lanz15 said:

I have that too!! They sent me a letter update of my work place /address.. I filled it up and forward again to them then after a month later they send it another one again telling that I did not comply the last letter they sent, so i did filled it up and submitted again, and I enclose the letter with explanation to tell them that I already submitted and responsed to the letter they ask for..And I print it out the inforation that from canada post who recieved it and when they recieved it.. but still I send all of of those forms and letters again to them, included the information from Canada Post, if who received and when. So all you has to do is to make sure you send that with register, so can have a back-up evidence that they got it already.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
to Lanz, caely, hardworker...do you have changes in your status..or what made them send you to update your files? did you change employers or unemployed pls put your timelines in your profiles

thanks

your replys will be very much appreciated

lanz15

Mar 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2012
AOR Received.
23-07-2012
File Transfer...
04-10-2012
wsongco said:
to Lanz, caely, hardworker...do you have changes in your status..or what made them send you to update your files? did you change employers or unemployed pls put your timelines in your profiles

thanks

your replys will be very much appreciated
No, Theres no changes in my status.. i am still with my employer. all they asked was my home/billing address plus color of my eyes.. something like that! thats all..

hardworker: i called them right away when i send them lets say 15 days after... so thats the time i knew that they got my addtl info! I dont know whey they are doing this! infact, all they asked me is in my application.. so weird :(