+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

university transfer???

kiranpnr

Jul 14, 2012
i got admit from concordia and McMaster is under review in department,i hope i wil get admit in mcmaster ,.... but the doubt is , first i will apply visa with concordia and once if i reach canada den can i change to Mcmaster univ?

if it is possible could u tell me the procedure...much needed information for me plzz :)

TQ in advance :)

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
1. Yes you can change your university.
2. If level of study remain same then you don't need to notify CIC and simply join the 2nd university.

kiranpnr

Jul 14, 2012
The Thing here is...CONCORDIA is in QUEBEC province but McMaster in ontario...is it possible iam changing one province to other province??

kiranpnr

Jul 14, 2012
ya the level of study is same like in concordia M.Engg in Electrical and computer engineering department(45credits) and Mcmaster also same M.Engh (ECE) .. :)

batman4u

Jul 21, 2012
Hay is it possible to transfer from PG Diploma in Ontario College to Master degree in University(not in Ontario region)...

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
kiranpnr said:
i got admit from concordia and McMaster is under review in department,i hope i wil get admit in mcmaster ,.... but the doubt is , first i will apply visa with concordia and once if i reach canada den can i change to Mcmaster univ?

if it is possible could u tell me the procedure...much needed information for me plzz :)

TQ in advance :)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/faq/study/index.asp

go to FAQ # 13.....hope this helps :)

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
kiranpnr said:
The Thing here is...CONCORDIA is in QUEBEC province but McMaster in ontario...is it possible iam changing one province to other province??
You can freely move from a university in Quebec to other provinces. But if you want to transfer to a university in Quebec from other provinces in this case you would need CAQ.