+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan- January 2014 Intake

3bn5

Sep 14, 2013
I have applied last August 19,2013.. but still no decision made.. my status is still Incomplete Outstanding ..

3bn5

Sep 14, 2013
Re: Anyone who applied for Winter intake at University of Saskatchewan

Please post your profiles..Anyone who applied for January 2014 Intake at U of S thanks :) :D ;D :)

kiranreddy3399

Jan 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
02-05-2013
File Transfer...
31-04-2013
Passport Req..
15-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2013
LANDED..........
03-01-2014
Share your profile plZ

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
As your status is Outstanding now, you'll get your offer of admission soon :D

Please share your profile

anashashmi

Apr 26, 2013
kindly post complete details including department and program in which you applied alongwith your educational profile. I filled "Pre-qualification for Graduate Study in Electrical Engineering" for U of Sask on July 1st 2013, as it is required to be filled before actual application. They said on their website that one should apply only if they receive a heads up after Pre Qualification form. I never got a reply from them, so i guess i am rejected. :(

Chauhan1223

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2013
anashashmi said:
kindly post complete details including department and program in which you applied alongwith your educational profile. I filled "Pre-qualification for Graduate Study in Electrical Engineering" for U of Sask on July 1st 2013, as it is required to be filled before actual application. They said on their website that one should apply only if they receive a heads up after Pre Qualification form. I never got a reply from them, so i guess i am rejected. :(
try contacting the professors

3bn5

Sep 14, 2013
vickyindia said:
for which course did u apply

Bachelor of Science, but no major yet. I'm planning to take Anatomy and Cell biology as Major. How about you? Did Apply? :)

3bn5

Sep 14, 2013
AABH said:
As your status is Outstanding now, you'll get your offer of admission soon :D

Please share your profile

I just submitted my High School transcript and Preliminary Post-secondary Mark sheet since I'm still studying right now. And No IELTS too because according to the admission office I can submit proof that English as medium of instruction in our school. how about you?

3bn5

Sep 14, 2013
It's almost a month but still no decision from the admission :( Does it really take time ? They even don't reply on emails.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
3bn5 said:
It's almost a month but still no decision from the admission :( Does it really take time ? They even don't reply on emails.
In case of PG, UOS and UOR takes around 1 or 1.5 months. So nothing to worry. Patience is the only key. meanwhile, you can check the status of your application from their online portal that what is its current state.
I am also waiting for offer. All the best.

3bn5

Sep 14, 2013
usman_14pk said:
In case of PG, UOS and UOR takes around 1 or 1.5 months. So nothing to worry. Patience is the only key. meanwhile, you can check the status of your application from their online portal that what is its current state.
I am also waiting for offer. All the best.
Thanks :) when did you apply? yeah , we just need to patient enough but I'm just scared because I still need to apply for the visa, and I really want to start by January 2014. My status online is "incomplete, outstanding".

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
3bn5 said:
Thanks :) when did you apply? yeah , we just need to patient enough but I'm just scared because I still need to apply for the visa, and I really want to start by January 2014. My status online is "incomplete, outstanding".
I applied a bit more late :p
In start of Sep. Yup I am also trying for JAN intake. But yet a long process to go :(
Anyhow, best wishes for both of us. Keep updating :)

3bn5

Sep 14, 2013
usman_14pk said:
I applied a bit more late :p
In start of Sep. Yup I am also trying for JAN intake. But yet a long process to go :(
Anyhow, best wishes for both of us. Keep updating :)

Insh'Allah we can start by January. " Don't let our dreams just be dreams" so all we need is to pray :) By the way what course did you apply in UOR ?

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
3bn5 said:
Insh'Allah we can start by January. " Don't let our dreams just be dreams" so all we need is to pray :) By the way what course did you apply in UOR ?
I have applied for MSc Computer Science.