+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan fall 2013 graduate studies

hassancheema36

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012
I am Hassan.... already admitted and recieved Offer letter for May 2013... Session of Concordia University in MEng program.... But i am not ready yet to apply for visa because i dont have CAQ... For Quebec.... And i cannot deffer my admission to some other date... I can only deffer to Septmber 2013.... Can i apply for CAQ now with offer of admission of May 2013.... and after recieving CAQ... that will be valid for two years.... Then i will deffer my admission to Septmber and Apply with this CAQ ?? Is it Possible ??

crazyfrog1990

Aug 15, 2012
kaushik_ppx "2.88 GPA equals to 68% on University of Saskatchewan scale". These are the words of University of Saskatchewan's personnel.

Minimum percentage required for applying is 70% but students having even 80% hardly gets admission in University of Saskatchewan. Admissions there have become very competitive.

Best of luck! :)

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
wahaguru manu v DATE pan da moka da..
hassancheema36 said:
I am Hassan.... already admitted and recieved Offer letter for May 2013... Session of Concordia University in MEng program.... But i am not ready yet to apply for visa because i dont have CAQ... For Quebec.... And i cannot deffer my admission to some other date... I can only deffer to Septmber 2013.... Can i apply for CAQ now with offer of admission of May 2013.... and after recieving CAQ... that will be valid for two years.... Then i will deffer my admission to Septmber and Apply with this CAQ ?? Is it Possible ??
hi cheema sabb manu lagda pakistan to ho tusi ji pak to ho ta tusi caq lai apply kar do jado CAQ mil java ta deffer karya dayo . ik war deffer karya sakda ho no tension .ja indan cheema ho ta bohat time hai jado margi apply kardayo hafta tak visa lag jai ga.LOA da koi char nahi CAQ vich kena din ho gay CAQ apply keta nu.? 20 working day vich mil janda hai CAQ.

hassancheema36

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012
Thanks Sandhu Sb.... Chakar Kujh istrah aay k... Main sirf 2 dafa defer kar sakda c... ik dafa main kar chukya wa.... hun May 2013 tak... hun main sirf ik dafa kar skna wa.... Septmber 2013 tak.... Hun chakaar aay way... k main Chala wa Abu Dhabi.... aik chakar laan waty for a Month... Minu dasso ki kara... admission wastay again apply karna paina aay agr septmber 2013 tu late ho gya tay.... CAQ wastay hazay aappply nai keeta...

kaushik_ppx

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
02-08-2012
crazyfrog1990 said:
kaushik_ppx "2.88 GPA equals to 68% on University of Saskatchewan scale". These are the words of University of Saskatchewan's personnel.

Minimum percentage required for applying is 70% but students having even 80% hardly gets admission in University of Saskatchewan. Admissions there have become very competitive.

Best of luck! :)
So, it means i wont be eligible for any university in Canada????
As most of them require 3 gpa

nne

Feb 23, 2013
Plz seniors how can I get a supervisor for MPA U of Sask and has anyone been given addmission for sept 13 masters

moneywater

Dec 10, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
[color=blue]2241[/color]
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Passport Req..
XX-XX-2017
LANDED..........
already in!!
i have filled the pre qualification form.......it has been 1 month but no reply from them.....even sent mail to professor...still no reply....it is written on the site that please don't apply unless you fill the pre qualification form...

i don't know what should i do....should i apply to the university and send my documents or not???

please help!!

i am applying for Meng electronics system

nne

Feb 23, 2013
nne said:
Plz seniors how can I get a supervisor for MPA U of Sask and has anyone been given addmission for sept 13 masters
plz sombody answer my questions now!its very urgent

im.ran

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
moneywater said:
i have filled the pre qualification form.......it has been 1 month but no reply from them.....even sent mail to professor...still no reply....it is written on the site that please don't apply unless you fill the pre qualification form...

i don't know what should i do....should i apply to the university and send my documents or not???

please help!!

i am applying for Meng electronics system

Moneywater.

Don't apply, as I did the mistake by applying first and not seeing the Pre-qualification form first. Its no use just the waste of 75$ because in reply to my email UoS personnel said your application status won't be updated until any professor approves your pre-qualification form. I also filled the pre-qualification on 8th of March and still waiting for their reply.

moneywater

Dec 10, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
[color=blue]2241[/color]
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Passport Req..
XX-XX-2017
LANDED..........
already in!!
im.ran said:
Moneywater.

Don't apply, as I did the mistake by applying first and not seeing the Pre-qualification form first. Its no use just the waste of 75$ because in reply to my email UoS personnel said your application status won't be updated until any professor approves your pre-qualification form. I also filled the pre-qualification on 8th of March and still waiting for their reply.
Hey thanks for the advice.....m still waiting for their reply....UofS are getting many applications so they must be busy....i just hope they reply soon :)

vishakha

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
hi,
i am looking for list of reputed universities in Canada who can accept my application for graduation in MSc (computer science). i also want to go for Phd.
i have done undergraduate course in computer science (full time) for 4 years.
here are some general details:

10th: 80%
12th: 71%
B.tech: 72%

wt r my chance to get in this university

im.ran

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
moneywater said:
Hey thanks for the advice.....m still waiting for their reply....UofS are getting many applications so they must be busy....i just hope they reply soon :)
Moneywater

do let me know if you get any reply from them .

moneywater

Dec 10, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
[color=blue]2241[/color]
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Passport Req..
XX-XX-2017
LANDED..........
already in!!
im.ran said:
Moneywater

do let me know if you get any reply from them .
yeah sure...:) but i don't think they gonna reply soon.

BTW which other uni have u applied?

im.ran

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
moneywater said:
yeah sure...:) but i don't think they gonna reply soon.

BTW which other uni have u applied?
I applied in Memorial but got rejection from there for reasons unknown yet. They claim they have sent the letter a month ago outlining reasons of rejection but I havent received it yet.

Right now banking only on Saskatchewan. Lets see, how it pans out.