+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Regina applicant........please come here and add your profile..

spycyhrtforu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
MFaheem said:
what type of help borther you want.?
Nothin big. Jus wanted to know when exactly we ll be getting our offers for fall 2014. I already have an offer from another univ in Singapore and if regina delays my resultsi have no hope of going to Canada. Why are they taking so much time to review ?

spycyhrtforu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
meethi said:
Hi there, I am originally from Nepal and I am in student visa in uk for 4years. I was qualified for dental nursing for first two years and I am studying bachelor in business management(2nd year) in uk and I have already got bachelors degree in microbiology in Nepal before I came here. I have a situation at the moment is that I am accepted by university of Regina for bachelor in health studies(4yrs) on condition to submit my further results as I am still studying and I applied for study permit on 29 April 2014 for me and trv for my husband...I have attached all my academic documents, marriage certificates, 4 months bank statement with money, 1 year tuition fee paid receipt and SOP. I think I have done a mistake by not writing study plan properly....looking at my scenario do you think that I will get apermit....really worried...
It will be so helpful if anyone will reply to this post...thanks
Yes your study plan seems a bit confusing. Microbiology dental nursing business management health studies. Do u jus want to study and not work ever ? What is it that you want to do in your life in terms of career ? If you can answer that properly then you don't have to worry about your study permit. All the best.

meethi

May 10, 2014
Thanks for your reply...actually I have science background from the beginning and I have 62% in bachelors degree....4yrs back I applied for msc in biomedical science at university of East London but they didn't accept me because I had only three yrs bachelors...so my consultancy advised me to go for dental nursing course...at that time I didn't have that much idea about level or the background of the study..so I passed dental nursing in merit and again I applied for same msc in university of East London and they accepted me as well but when they called me for an in interview, they refused because they found that my college where I was doing dental nursing did some doggy stuffs like merging college n all. I was refused very late and my visa was going to expire so I was admitted for business management in an emergency condition. Now I am fed of studying a course of not my interest..I want to finish a degree abroad related to health background and work as a health worker....so first I applied for Msc in microbiology in university of Regina but they refused and advised me for this course...I have 7.5 in academic ielts...this is how I have passed my journey....I hope now my situation is clear...

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,

How many days have passed since you applied for
SP? Have you received any communication from CIC yet?

spycyhrtforu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Yes I understand your situation. Firstly, don't go by any consultancy. Their aim is to send many students to overseas univ as possible so their ratings are higher. If you try on your own you have high chances of doing what you want to do. Secondly about your study permit don't jump to conclusions as yet. Wait till you get yoir decision on your permit. Who knows you may even get it. If you don't then write a sop with a clear study plan. The vo s only worry is that you may stay back forever in their country. If you convince them thats not really your intention and that you do intend to go back and serve your country with your overseas qualifications, then you ll definitely get your permit. So wait till you find out about your permit. Best of luck

meethi

May 10, 2014
Hi, thanks for your reply...yes that's why I am concerned that in study plan I haven't explained everything because I thought that it is not important..I only came to know that it is important after reading this blog.@spycyhrtforu and I have applied on 29 of April and I haven't received anything from them@diplomatru

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Meethi, have you considered the approximate processing time for SP applications in your visa office?

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
spycyhrtforu said:
10th 81% 12th 92.5% B.tech chem eng 81%. 2 yrs experience as a design engr
They didn't select you with this profile :eek: :eek: :eek:
It's really strange. Anyhow, have you applied to some other universities?

spycyhrtforu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
I don't know what they are really expecting . No I have not applied to any other univs in canada. I had applied applied to singapore and I got in too. I gues I ll forget canada and concentrate on Singapore now. I have emailed them why they have rejected me. I haven't got any reply yet.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
spycyhrtforu said:
I don't know what they are really expecting . No I have not applied to any other univs in canada. I had applied applied to singapore and I got in too. I gues I ll forget canada and concentrate on Singapore now. I have emailed them why they have rejected me. I haven't got any reply yet.
Contact Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research.
Ask them that even have this much good profile, what were the reasons that I am not selected.
I they don't response on email then you can always call them. There must be something wrong in your case, that's my believe.

Anyhow, meanwhile, keep focusing on Singapore.
All the best.

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
spycyhrtforu said:
I didn't get into regina. :(
When did you receive this decision? Did they email you or you checked the online status? My status still shows ready for review/ pending faculty decision