+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University in canada.

Adil rai 123

May 16, 2012
Hi, can anyone help me out. I wanted to ask whether we can change universities for undergraduate after the first year? Are credit transfers possible?

ome700

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
LANDED..........
After Visa
Adil rai 123 said:
Hi, can anyone help me out. I wanted to ask whether we can change universities for undergraduate after the first year? Are credit transfers possible?
Yes, possible anyhow, it depends on your study program and university.

bilal123

Jul 22, 2012
i want to knw my chances of getting admission at MUN
my undergrad percentage is 79.55 and an IELTS score of 8
i have done my bachelors from mehran university in the filed of petroleum & Natural gas engineering
can u also tell me the fees of Master of oil and gas engineering there

uarshad

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bilal123 said:
i want to knw my chances of getting admission at MUN
my undergrad percentage is 79.55 and an IELTS score of 8
i have done my bachelors from mehran university in the filed of petroleum & Natural gas engineering
can u also tell me the fees of Master of oil and gas engineering there
Mr Bilal you have more than enough chances for a small university like MUN. With such profile, apply for better universities there and you may even score scholarships. If you are going to apply for visa from Pakistan, I would suggest you not to go to MUN. It is way too small a university for CHC to consider much.

bilal123

Jul 22, 2012
uarshad said:
Mr Bilal you have more than enough chances for a small university like MUN. With such profile, apply for better universities there and you may even score scholarships. If you are going to apply for visa from Pakistan, I would suggest you not to go to MUN. It is way too small a university for CHC to consider much.
I have been accepted at university of calgary but still waiting for reply from university of regina in which university or course are you going to take admission

uarshad

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bilal123 said:
I have been accepted at university of calgary but still waiting for reply from university of regina in which university or course are you going to take admission
I would suggest you university of Calgary over university of regina. However, you could have been accepted to a better university than university of Calgary. But if you want to keep it cheap than go for Calgary. It is still better ranked than Pakistani universities. University of regina is not even in top 300 unis of the world according to QS ranking (the most respected ranking of all). As far as I am concerned, I would be attending university of Alberta for undergraduate in Electrical Engineering. I had options of McGill, waterloo, Dalhousie and University of Calgary as well but again I considered cost.
All had offered me scholarships but university of Alberta offered me the most. I am attending fall semester and am awaiting visa.

ziasaheb

Star Member
May 14, 2012
uarshad said:
I would suggest you university of Calgary over university of regina. However, you could have been accepted to a better university than university of Calgary. But if you want to keep it cheap than go for Calgary. It is still better ranked than Pakistani universities. University of regina is not even in top 300 unis of the world according to QS ranking (the most respected ranking of all). As far as I am concerned, I would be attending university of Alberta for undergraduate in Electrical Engineering. I had options of McGill, waterloo, Dalhousie and University of Calgary as well but again I considered cost.
All had offered me scholarships but university of Alberta offered me the most. I am attending fall semester and am awaiting visa.
When did u apply? Got medical?

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
Adil rai 123 said:
Possible but depends on university policy..

bilal123

Jul 22, 2012
uarshad said:
I was preferring regina over calgary because of its Coop program. Don't u think industry experience will be very beneficial for getting job.

uarshad

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bilal123 said:
I was preferring regina over calgary because of its Coop program. Don't u think industry experience will be very beneficial for getting job.
Industry experience is always beneficial. But so is the reputation of the university. The ball is in your court.