App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
Jamesatkinson said:
Thanks for your reply.

that would make sense, i assume because I'm a CEC applicant, my file would be fully processed in Canada.
I see my primary office as CPC-Ottawa and secondary as Centralized Intake office
Actually there are cases where CEC Inland Applications have been transferred to Local visa offices outside Canada just for workload re-distribution. But Most of the CEC applications are processed in Ottawa.

Lily_br

Jan 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bellaluna said:
No I don't, because nothing really happens when a due date arrives. :)

Good luck on this second app. I got mine on the third. :)

I'm praying every day for that and I hope that my due date becomes my PPR :p

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
Alina.Taranenko said:
http://gcmsnotes.ca/terms.html is that link to order note, it ost 41$? Can I order it from outside and get information on my PR application?
Yes, you can.

OR from this http://www.visafile.info/

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It has been 53days I ordered my GCMS notes, I did not receive it yet, i used Gcmsnow service. What shall I do how can I follow up regarding my notes, whats the email ?

stripes

Jan 8, 2015
my timeline:

CEC inland with LMIA
AOR: Feb 8th
Medical: passed - mid February
Schedule A requested and uploaded: Mid April
Additional document requested: Police certificate - July 13th
BG check: not needed July 16th
GCMS notes created: July 18th
Additional Police certificate uploaded: July 24th

Today I received GCMS notes and today it's been 6 months since my AOR.

Here are couple of concerns from the gcms notes:
"Client highest level of education: Secon/HS credential incomplete"
I only uploaded my Bachelor's degree from my country and its translation. I didn't upload high school diploma because on the
EE upload page it says: "You must provide proof that you completed your post-secondary education. Examples of proof of education include a diploma and/or degree."
Here's what CIC page says for the education documents: "There is no education requirement for Canadian Experience Class. But, if you want to earn points for your education under Express Entry, you either need: a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree, OR a completed foreign credential, and an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from an agency approved by CIC."

I didn't want to claim any points for my education because with LMIA I got 600 points which was more than enough.

Also, at the end of the notes Officer's review looks promising: "Having reviewed the application as a whole, the PAs temporary resident status, work permits, language test results, and upon analysis, I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of Canadian experience class Section R87.1 of the Regulations. Arranged Employment- Having reviewed the WP valid at the time of application supported by LMIA#XXXXX and LOO confirming the indeterminate employment offer, I am satisfied that the PA has a Qualifying Offer of Arranged Employment. Age, Education and Language - Assesment by the CIO. No concerns""

What do you guys think?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
stripes said:
my timeline:

CEC inland with LMIA
AOR: Feb 8th
Medical: passed - mid February
Schedule A requested and uploaded: Mid April
Additional document requested: Police certificate - July 13th
BG check: not needed July 16th
GCMS notes created: July 18th
Additional Police certificate uploaded: July 24th

Today I received GCMS notes and today it's been 6 months since my AOR.

Here are couple of concerns from the gcms notes:
"Client highest level of education: Secon/HS credential incomplete"
I only uploaded my Bachelor's degree from my country and its translation. I didn't upload high school diploma because on the
EE upload page it says: "You must provide proof that you completed your post-secondary education. Examples of proof of education include a diploma and/or degree."
Here's what CIC page says for the education documents: "There is no education requirement for Canadian Experience Class. But, if you want to earn points for your education under Express Entry, you either need: a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree, OR a completed foreign credential, and an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from an agency approved by CIC."

I didn't want to claim any points for my education because with LMIA I got 600 points which was more than enough.

Also, at the end of the notes Officer's review looks promising: "Having reviewed the application as a whole, the PAs temporary resident status, work permits, language test results, and upon analysis, I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of Canadian experience class Section R87.1 of the Regulations. Arranged Employment- Having reviewed the WP valid at the time of application supported by LMIA#XXXXX and LOO confirming the indeterminate employment offer, I am satisfied that the PA has a Qualifying Offer of Arranged Employment. Age, Education and Language - Assesment by the CIO. No concerns""

What do you guys think?
Congrats man according to your GCMS notes your PPR is on the way by this week or for sure by next week.
Good Luck

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
FMCAD said:
It has been 53days I ordered my GCMS notes, I did not receive it yet, i used Gcmsnow service. What shall I do how can I follow up regarding my notes, whats the email ?
for me also, will complete 2 months of waiting on 17th of Aug. The representative states they have requested the notes again after completion of 45 days. Not sure whether those will arrive before PPR ;D

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
valsanail said:
for me also, will complete 2 months of waiting on 17th of Aug. The representative states they have requested the notes again after completion of 45 days. Not sure whether those will arrive before PPR ;D
hey u got RPRF request or u paid upfront.

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
canadianrrk said:
hey u got RPRF request or u paid upfront.
none of above. still waiting. hope to get it along with ppr

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
It has been 36 days today that i ordered GCMS Notes. :-\ :p

RockCan

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Nomination.....
15-04-16
AOR Received.
06-05-16
I received my GCMS notes today,

on the page 2 its says
Eligibility : passed, updated date 2016/07/15
Criminality passed
security:
Medicals: In progress

and in the notes : updated on 2016/07/12
review Type Case Analyst: I have verified the application under section 11.2 of the IRPA and make the following determination: Recommendation ***Review required by officer***Settlement plan requested Ready to Finalize____________ Civil Status: PA in status WP until 2017-01 Work Exp: Qualifying period from 26th May 2013-25 May 2016 which is assessed as follows : The duties listed in the reference letter appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC selected. The letter of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC selected. The letter of reference appear to demonstrate that PA met the minimum requirement of 12 months of work exp.

So it says says Eligibility Passed though it still needs to be reviewed by an Officer?

CADparity

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
RockCan said:
I received my GCMS notes today,

on the page 2 its says
Eligibility : passed, updated date 2016/07/15
Criminality passed
security:
Medicals: In progress

and in the notes : updated on 2016/07/12
review Type Case Analyst: I have verified the application under section 11.2 of the IRPA and make the following determination: Recommendation ***Review required by officer***Settlement plan requested Ready to Finalize____________ Civil Status: PA in status WP until 2017-01 Work Exp: Qualifying period from 26th May 2013-25 May 2016 which is assessed as follows : The duties listed in the reference letter appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC selected. The letter of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC selected. The letter of reference appear to demonstrate that PA met the minimum requirement of 12 months of work exp.

So it says says Eligibility Passed though it still needs to be reviewed by an Officer?
When did you submit the settlement plan? I see it was requested on Jul-11. The analyst entered the note on Jul-12, so if the plan wasn't submitted by then, it is possible that the analyst left that note to indicate that the next reviewer (the officer) will have to review the info.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi guys just now i received GCMS notes but when i downloaded and see everything there but later it is has been disappeared.So where i can see that notes again.When i use my tracking number and try to see again it says Order for the File# E000556633 is complete and you already downloaded the GCMS Notes on 2016-08-09 16:37:06
i checked in my download file too but i didn't see there also.Anyone could help me.
Rabin

RockCan

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Nomination.....
15-04-16
AOR Received.
06-05-16
CADparity said:
When did you submit the settlement plan? I see it was requested on Jul-11. The analyst entered the note on Jul-12, so if the plan wasn't submitted by then, it is possible that the analyst left that note to indicate that the next reviewer (the officer) will have to review the info.
Yes, Thats what I have understood from this, I submitted my plan on 17th July...!!