Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
Me too have just got the GCMS notes, which had been requested in the mid June. So guys, assessments reads "Eligibility: Review required, and then NOTE 1 which was created in May says Analyst Recommendation: Review Required; A11.2: Appears met, FSW Appears met and all listed by analyst is also met and seems OK to me. However, if everything seems good, why the eligibility review is still required? Has any of you seen anything alike in your GCMS notes? Should I worry?

BTW, I have recently contacted CIC I mean after I ordered the GCMS notes and the agent told me that everything is passed and that currently the security is being checked.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
valsanail said:
Me too have just got the GCMS notes, which had been requested in the mid June. So guys, assessments reads "Eligibility: Review required, and then NOTE 1 which was created in May says Analyst Recommendation: Review Required; A11.2: Appears met, FSW Appears met and all listed by analyst is also met and seems OK to me. However, if everything seems good, why the eligibility review is still required? Has any of you seen anything alike in your GCMS notes? Should I worry?

BTW, I have recently contacted CIC I mean after I ordered the GCMS notes and the agent told me that everything is passed and that currently the security is being checked.
which country u live in.

tame_beast

Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
Hi all,

I have been a silent member of this forum all this while. I would greatly appreciate any thoughts on my recent GCMS notes.
I am a CEC Inland applicant. AOR April 13th. I got the notes 2 days back.

Security : not started
Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality: In progress

Review Type: Case Analyst Application : _Name_ Regulation : CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation. I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act(IRPA) and make the following determination. Express entry: Loo dated: 2016/03/30 XXX LMO/LMIA * Arranged employments*600- Arranged employment Verified*Work experience*035-CRS Canadian work duration-Verified Additional notes:Lock-in date received 2016/04/12 Arranged employment: applicant is currently working in the declared position for Canadian employer XXXXX with job offer for full time, permanent position as per edoc# XX Total evaluated CRS : 635 Min CRS required: 473*** Requirements of A11.2: APPEARS TO MEET ** FOSS/GCMS- no adverse info. application currently hold valid status in canada Additional notes:-LMIA valid from xxx-2015/03/02, temporary/2years-WP expired in 2016/06/07,WP-ext pending final decision-PA answered yes to statutory questions under WP # . Civil status: PA-marries-marriage certificate on file.copy of passport:On File Spouse/CLXXX-Spouse/CL is accompanying-copy of passport-On File Additional notes- Married sinceXXX . MEC/R87.1:QUALIFYING PERIOD(QP):2013/04/12 to 2016/04/12- Authorized NOC 0,A,B work experience within QP:2014/12/24 to 2016/06/07-category of work permit:eek:ther-Post-secondary studies in Canada-College-Technical work experience 1:-WORK PERIOD:2015/01 to Lock-in-date(FUll time)- WORK TITLE/NOC: XXXx(NOC:5241)- EMPLOYER: xxx LOE DATE:2016/03/30-LOE:confirm(s) date(s) of employment,position title, salary of xxxx-xxxx APPLICABLE POSITIVE CONDITIONS:- WORK PERIOD (1yr in last 3): APPEARS MET-Web-based search conducted-Employer information verified** Lead statement and Main duties appear to be met** Additional notes: website ** MEC/R87.1:APPEARS MET** CRIMINALITY:pA:-RCMP Screening:No reportable trace-Additional notes: Singapore PR received-Police certificates-Singapore:No reportable trace-India:No reportable trace Spouse/Common-Law: RCMP screening: -Additional notes: Police certificates- Additional notes:
MEDICALS:-Valid results in GCMS RECOMMENDATION: Review REQUIRED by officer Additional notes: No Representative provided

this was last updated on July 15. If the police certs were approved I wonder why my BOWP has still been kept on hold (for 3 months) . Also, I assume there is no issue here, then why did they recommend a 'review required by officer'. I hope i am not missing something. Any help is appreciated !

Thanks a lot .

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
valsanail said:
Does that matter?
it says u fsw outland and ur sign says ottawa is visa office so i got a doubt....for outlanders its usually lvo so i was asking.

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
canadianrrk said:
it says u fsw outland and ur sign says ottawa is visa office so i got a doubt....for outlanders its usually lvo so i was asking.
No it's Ottawa for sure I got that confirmed by the agent when I called to CIC. Plus it's the same in GCMS notes and I think it'll remain that way until the end 'cause currently the BG is in progress.

CADparity

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
valsanail said:

If there are no red flags noted, perhaps the analyst is just passing the responsibility for the final decision on to the officer, who is supposed to be the ultimate decision maker. That's just a guess though.

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
CADparity said:
If there are no red flags noted, perhaps the analyst is just passing the responsibility for the final decision on to the officer, who is supposed to be the ultimate decision maker. That's just a guess though.
I haven't noticed anything unusual or alarming comments throughout the 145 pages of the notes. I really hope that the implication is as you have stated because the GCMS had been generated on 28 June 2016 and afterwards, I mean late in July, I called them and the agent told me that everything rest including the eligibility is passes and there is only security check pending. So, I really hope that everything goes smoothly. :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
valsanail said:
I haven't noticed anything unusual or alarming comments throughout the 145 pages of the notes. I really hope that the implication is as you have stated because the GCMS had been generated on 28 June 2016 and afterwards, I mean late in July, I called them and the agent told me that everything rest including the eligibility is passes and there is only security check pending. So, I really hope that everything goes smoothly. :)
Hello valsanail

please check your activities section...it will be a couple of pages above the a11.2 recommendation...if you see an activity which says EE ECON passed or recommended passed or something like that then your eligibility is cleared

Once eligibility is cleared, you will get RPRF request

Hope that helps!

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
lazybone said:
Hello valsanail

please check your activities section...it will be a couple of pages above the a11.2 recommendation...if you see an activity which says EE ECON passed or recommended passed or something like that then your eligibility is cleared

Once eligibility is cleared, you will get RPRF request

Hope that helps!
Hey thank you for the tip.
Here is what I have found from the presumably relevant info. Within the most recent activity relating to the FSW here is the text:

ACTIVITY: 4
UCI: xxxxxxxxx
Name: xxxxxxxxxxx
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate - FSW
Field Name: Status
New Value: Met
Updated Date: 2016/05/09
Updated By: EAIEAPP
Office: GCMS-System

ACTIVITY: 5
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE Ml
New Value: Review Required

What do you think?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
valsanail said:
Hey thank you for the tip.
Here is what I have found from the presumably relevant info. Within the most recent activity relating to the FSW here is the text:

ACTIVITY: 4
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate - FSW
New Value: Met
Office: GCMS-System

ACTIVITY: 5
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE Ml
New Value: Review Required

What do you think?
does activity 1 2 and 3 say? Usually after 11.2 EE MI Review required ---> Next Activity when eligibility is cleared will show EE ECON New Value: Passed and it will be updated by a person

EE ECON is express entry economic class

It takes some time to update...

Hope that helps!

mokachino

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Alberta
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-05-2015
IELTS Request
25-05-2015
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
I have raised this question in other threads before with no luck, but does anyone know what a "canceled" backgound check means? My GCMS notes show that my initial background check was canceled after around 8-9 months and a new background check was requested. I am now a week into the 16th month of waiting because of this glitch and haven't been able to understand why this has happened.

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
lazybone said:
does activity 1 2 and 3 say? Usually after 11.2 EE MI Review required ---> Next Activity when eligibility is cleared will show EE ECON New Value: Passed and it will be updated by a person

EE ECON is express entry economic class

It takes some time to update...

Hope that helps!
Activities 1,2 and 3 relate to the PNP, CRS and MST respectively. Within those EE ECON is not mentioned at all. Instead, there is EAIEAPP only. Moreover, PNP and MST statuses read "Not Met" and as for the CRS the status show "Complete".

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
mokachino said:
I have raised this question in other threads before with no luck, but does anyone know what a "canceled" backgound check means? My GCMS notes show that my initial background check was canceled after around 8-9 months and a new background check was requested. I am now a week into the 16th month of waiting because of this glitch and haven't been able to understand why this has happened.
sorry to hear about your situation.. i have seen your posts from the 6 months and not finalized thread..I wish I could help but im also unsure what that means or why your bg check was cancelled...maybe more informed ppl could help...here is what I would recommend...check out the thread "thank you legalfalcon"...and post your question there...maybe he knows the answer to your query...he is pretty well informed about gcms notes and can give you a detailed clarification if you send him your notes...its a pleasure reading that thread and his response times are usually pretty quick... but yeah, from what I have read on this forum, he is really good...hope that helps!

valsanail said:
Activities 1,2 and 3 relate to the PNP, CRS and MST respectively. Within those EE ECON is not mentioned at all. Instead, there is EAIEAPP only. Moreover, PNP and MST statuses read "Not Met" and as for the CRS the status show "Complete".
regarding your query..as you have earlier said that that a11.2 analyst recommendation says met/appears met/passed or something of that sort...when you are in that stage, the analyst goes thru your file and sees whether the points you have claimed are 'actually' true and you are not claiming extra points...or for that matter if you have lost points then is it below the minimum cut off for that draw

CRS points met means what you have claimed was verified and everything is good..the EAIAPP is not done by a person but by the system... when its done by a person it will be like (alphabet)(alphabet)(3 or 4 numbers)

In your case, Im assuming when you ordered your notes, although all the updates came through...the EE ECON was not updated by then...

Hope that helps!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
mokachino said:
Here is the link to legalfalcon's thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thank-you-legalfalcon-t408185.0.html

hope this helps!