+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UK Visa on a Refugee Travel Document

maan1982

Feb 22, 2018
I applied this year and visited uk on Rtd with out pr . Pr is in process.I was given visa . With out any problem. I have family in uk blood relatives and lived ,studied and worked there , I had very good immigration history with uk.
process is very simple filled application form online book an appointment.Upload your documents . On appointment day just go there give your biometrics and submit your passport. Process time is 2 to 3 months . Mine took 9 weeks
I just need help regarding applying UK visa using Refugee Travel Document by Canada. Do I need to submit old Indian passport which is still with IRB. What to enter passport details of spouse is asked, because my wife also have RTD.

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I just need help regarding applying UK visa using Refugee Travel Document by Canada. Do I need to submit old Indian passport which is still with IRB. What to enter passport details of spouse is asked, because my wife also have RTD.
Do not use your Indian passport for anything if you value your protected person status.

Reactions: Here4help