+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

U.S Study Visa Rejected Students

ajosephhh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
This is for students, who apply to Canada after their U.S Study Visa got rejected.

So in the Canadian Visa/study permit Forms, there is a question,
"Have you been refused any kind of visa, admission or been ordered to leave Canada or any other country"

What did you answer for this guy's.... I consulted an overseas consultancy and they told me to mark "No" for this answer, although my U.S study visa was rejected... What's your answer???

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ajosephhh said:
This is for students, who apply to Canada after their U.S Study Visa got rejected.

So in the Canadian Visa/study permit Forms, there is a question,
"Have you been refused any kind of visa, admission or been ordered to leave Canada or any other country"

What did you answer for this guy's.... I consulted an overseas consultancy and they told me to mark "No" for this answer, although my U.S study visa was rejected... What's your answer???

The answer is yes, if you answer No, and CHC checks with the US (which is a possibility) 2 year ban, misrepresentation.

umair_gre8

Nov 9, 2012
KARACHI,
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-NOV-2012
File Transfer...
19-NOV-2012
Med's Request
7-DEC-2012
Med's Done....
11-DEC-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING....
@ajosephhh

Hello friend,
Your case is almost the same as mine, I also got rejected for US F-1 Student visa.
You can mark NO as your consultants guided you, there is no harm, I also did the same and after submitting my application ,in 17 days i got the medical and Im awaiting my Canadian study Permit INSHAALAH.

Don't worry its not a big issue.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
umair_gre8 said:
@ ajosephhh

Hello friend,
Your case is almost the same as mine, I also got rejected for US F-1 Student visa.
You can mark NO as your consultants guided you, there is no harm, I also did the same and after submitting my application ,in 17 days i got the medical and Im awaiting my Canadian study Permit INSHAALAH.

Don't worry its not a big issue.
Wrong - the correct answer is "yes". If you mark "no" now you might get away with it for the study permit. But this will catch up to you when you apply for PR and CIC does a much more detailed review of your history and application. So I supposed if you don't care about getting PR or are OK having your PR application refused - then you can go ahead and lie now to get a study permit.

ajosephhh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
scylla said:
Wrong - the correct answer is "yes". If you mark "no" now you might get away with it for the study permit. But this will catch up to you when you apply for PR and CIC does a much more detailed review of your history and application. So I supposed if you don't care about getting PR or are OK having your PR application refused - then you can go ahead and lie now to get a study permit.
I don't need PR, I am going there only for studies and I will Fly back to India immediately when my course in over....
But anyway sticking to the truth is always the right thing to do, I guess....

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
ajosephhh said:
I don't need PR, I am going there only for studies and I will Fly back to India immediately when my course in over....
But anyway sticking to the truth is always the right thing to do, I guess....
You should be honest. If you lie now and are caught - you'll receive a two year ban from Canada for misrepresentation. This will also mean that it's unlikely you will ever be approved for a tourist/visitor visa, work visa or study visa to Canada in the future.

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:
You should be honest. If you lie now and are caught - you'll receive a two year ban from Canada for misrepresentation. This will also mean that it's unlikely you will ever be approved for a tourist/visitor visa, work visa or study visa to Canada in the future.
Hey scylla

look at your posts just crossed 7000+..congrats!!!!

Thanks for such a long journey in this forum and hope u will be in touch with this board as long as you live,as long as you live.long live

God bless you and all others as well.

Thanks

ajosephhh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
scylla said:
Your right... Thanks...