+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Kash1994

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Hello Everyone,

My Passport was picked on Jan 18th and was under process on Jan 27th. It is disptached today.

could anyone please assist how do i check the tracking now? Will I get a new AWB number ?

Reactions: prediksh

prediksh

Jan 13, 2022
Hello Everyone,

My Passport was picked on Jan 18th and was under process on Jan 27th. It is disptached today.

could anyone please assist how do i check the tracking now? Will I get a new AWB number ?
+1

Tried using the VFS tracking code as a reference number on Blue Dart, but it's currently showing no records found

meghnagupta91

Feb 11, 2022
Hello Everyone,

The AWB number is mentioned in the eICR receipt. Check using that.
Also can you let me know what time you received the dispatch message? My passport was also under process on 27th Jan but haven’t received any update so far.

JNAIR1529

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi all,
I am a PR applicant, I submitted web form for passport submission for myself and my dependent (spouse) on 9 feb
During the submission I had to pay only one way courier payment because during biometrics submission earlier last year I opted for VFS premium service.
For my spouse we paid the passport service charges in full because he did not opt for premium services from VFS.
My husband’s passport was picked yesterday by blue dart and already delivered today at VFS Delhi. But, mine is still not picked up, when I search for my AWB number on blue dart tracking it is not yet activated.

I am wondering if premium service option has delayed my passport pickup. My husband’s passport being the normal process was picked up faster.
Anyone who had delay experience after opting for premium service?
should I wait for few more days for pickup or escalate to VFS?

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Hello,

My parents just received acknowledge cum tax invoice from vfs. How to track application, I hope it's now going from Ahmedabad to Delhi ? In that recipe it has new AWB number but that is return or for Delhi ? How to check status of visa stamp for super visa ?

Thanks.

Avnii

Jan 25, 2022
Hello,

My parents just received acknowledge cum tax invoice from vfs. How to track application, I hope it's now going from Ahmedabad to Delhi ? In that recipe it has new AWB number but that is return or for Delhi ? How to check status of visa stamp for super visa ?

Thanks.
By evening you’ll get the tracking Id no and u can track the passport

Reactions: Nick~Nick

Rgangra

Sep 1, 2021
Does anyone know what is the timeline for TRV (workpermit) stamping? My passport was delivered at IRCC om 4th Feb.. but I still do not have any updates.