+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Kitchener007

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I got my Passport Submission request on June 30, 2021. I have applied for Permanent resident travel document. I had emailed VFS helpline for 2 way courier Information.
I have not received payment link yet or heard back from them.
Is there any other form I need to fill or I need to wait couple of weeks to hear back from them?
Those who are getting payment link, could you please tell the timeline when you received Passport submission request and when you received payment link?

Thank you in advance

M K

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I got my Passport Submission request on June 30, 2021. I have applied for Permanent resident travel document. I had emailed VFS helpline for 2 way courier Information.
I have not received payment link yet or heard back from them.
Is there any other form I need to fill or I need to wait couple of weeks to hear back from them?
Those who are getting payment link, could you please tell the timeline when you received Passport submission request and when you received payment link?

Thank you in advance
You filled the webform?

tamilguy

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
I checked on ppr letter but there’s nothing mentioned about photo requirements. They only asked for passport and ppr letter itself.
so should I just send passport and ppr letter only in package to blue dart?
I think, the photo is for PR applicants (Outland, Express entry) where they stick the photo in copr.. For super visa, you might not need a photo

Gurpreet Gautam

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Guys in passport request
They told us to sent documents and in last and 5th point
They said to us tell height and eye colour of both of principal applicant.
We need extra sheet to tell this(A4 page)