+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV REFUSED TODAY NEED HELP ,Bryanna

herson

Aug 16, 2017
Ms. Bryanna,
I have comment there but no one reply me yet so I saw this and post.
I do have very strong reason I will explain you my self then you can tell me please Ms, Bryanna, I was running my business back home peacefully but because of Gang people a big group who have net work in in my country they stop and took over, they beat me & try to kill me but somehow I am save to scape. I went police station and a lot more,, they took my son and after been paid big amount I got him back, they beat all of my family, I was in hospital 9 days. I went to police and try to make case but they didn't help me since they are control by him. In my city I was able to make case but it didn't help.

After I have left my country 8 years ago and working as a Manager in Dubai, I have family here and my children born here too, During my 8 years I went only 2 times to my country just to meet my parents. we hide our self and stay little time, now in Dubai we are illegal here almost 4 months since my job has gone I was searching but couldn't able to succeed, after that I plan to travel in USA and cross with my little kids and wife to see my sister who is working in Canada as work permit. Please do let me know if she can come and take me it will help or no. I am on visit visa in USA with my family and we didn't apply asylum here since my sister is there on work permit do you think she can help us with all proof we have.
Thanks need fast assistance please.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes, you can apply for asylum in Canada as you're an exception to the US-Canada Safe Third Country Agreement (family member exception because your sister is a work permit holder).

That said, in my opinion, your chances of succeeding in claiming asylum are pretty low (if none at all). This is because you currently live/work/settled in Dubai (so you're away from any threats to your life) + you can move to another province in the Philippines and start life afresh. Gang wars and extortion happen in many countries, but I believe that's not a ground to seek asylum.

An aside:
Regardless of whether or not you're successful in claiming asylum in Canada, any future Temporary Residence applications (visitor, work or study) from other members of your family/your wife's family living in the Philippines/elsewhere (for example, your parents and/or siblings) would have higher chances of refusal

Last edited:

herson

Aug 16, 2017
Dear MS,
Aftre couple month of jobless i went to my country.I have back to my country stayed 4nd a half month but they have found me again and asking money and life threaten so after 4 months I moved to other part but the group did let me stay I couldn't able to find job back home, they try to kill me again. Its very poor life. On my job I have visited USA before when my life was totally fine, in 2017 Jan I was in USA with my family As Tourist And we stay and went dubai
This all problem happen after I loss my job and I went to my country.
after all this happen I decided to go USA and then Canada.
Still you think I have less changes even I have proof of my passport I went and my family and other proof what happen to me.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes, I do believe you have a weak case for asylum.

I recommend again that you re-post your queries on the 'Refugee' section

durraniabii

Jun 22, 2017
Dear Bryanna

Regarding my brother H & C do you think it will refuse. He took visit visa and got work permit then his baby born and now he got good job which he start paying tax, plus his kids going to school and he have done diploma also.
Do you think because of his situation i couldn't apply even in future.
I am going to Germany with my family after france we may go to UK again.
Do you think if i apply end of 2018 it will still effect my case with my family too.
What you suggest i am business man i cannot aapply gmc or bez of no time.
Please advice

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
As we don't know the grounds on which your brother has applied for H&C (and we're assuming it is because he has a Canadian born child), it is difficult to comment. Typically H&C applications have low success rate.

If you intend to reapply in 2018, it would be to your advantage to apply for GCMS notes which could take up to 30 days. You don't have to follow up. So it doesn't require your time

durraniabii

Jun 22, 2017
Hi Dear,

I have checked properly with my brother just now he told me he didn't apply H & C yet. he said it was his plan but his lawyer told him to wait, he said his immigration in the process only his Canadian experience is low because of this his point are low too. He said now I am working a good job and paying my taxes on time, so you can apply.

please tell me what will I do now my situation is clear and I am very happy to go further.

I have applied from OMAN VSF fingerprint in OMAN with family and I am living in Bahrain, Now I want to travel to USA with family on vacation again so please do help. Shall I apply first of apply from the USA or what I will do?
The reason of refusal is below.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.

Grounds for refusal:

Other reasons:

Purpose of visit

Your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence

Your travel history

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Dear,

I have checked properly with my brother just now he told me he didn't apply H & C yet. he said it was his plan but his lawyer told him to wait, he said his immigration in the process only his Canadian experience is low because of this his point are low too. He said now I am working a good job and paying my taxes on time, so you can apply.

please tell me what will I do now my situation is clear and I am very happy to go further.
I again recommend that you apply for GCMS notes first before you reapply.

Your previous application did not include a visit/invitation from your brother. Also, earlier you were not sure about your brother's immigration status in Canada. Based on what you've shared, your brother's story/his immigration status has been changing every so often.

IMO, you should request your brother to give you an invitation letter + copies of his immigration status (work permit), etc. Do note that a family visit is a much more stronger reason to visit as compared to being a tourist