+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV REFUSED TODAY NEED HELP ,Bryanna

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
One more thing i would like to add here.
My brother visited in Canada on 2016 May, & then somehow i don't no he got work permit with his family and he stay there. After that while on his visit he change to work permit and got a job, after that he applied humanitarian and compassionate ground and waiting for his decision that's all.

DO you think they may refuse on this base again, even if i go for Schengen trip and do all as decided.
Please explain.
The fact that he is your brother would show up immediately through the Family Information form even if your proposed itinerary did not include a visit to meet him.

IMO, IRCC has concerns that you could also claim asylum when you arrive with your family (if you are issued TRVs).... and applying with your entire family, only reiterates/creates greater concerns.

abrardurrani

Apr 24, 2017
So Ms. bryanna, what you suggest.
Shell i wait
shell i post pond or what i will do how to show that i dont have such kind of attention, & please tell me what is the meaning of this

reiterates/creates greater concerns.
Thanks.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
"reiterates/creates greater concern": As you had applied with your entire family + considering your brother had applied for asylum, it seems like you and your family could apply for asylum too.

I suggest:
1. You order GCMS notes

2. Do not reapply with your entire family

abrardurrani

Apr 24, 2017
Dear
What is GCMS ? I dont no about this ? you can please explain.

Second thing my brother didnt applied Aslyum, he went on visit and change to work permit and now he applied Humanitarian and Compassionate ground. Since he got good job and his baby born in Canada also.

please tell me little detail about asylum and Humanitarian and Compassionate is the same ? If not can i apply TRV or no ?
If i dont apply entire family then what you advice shell i apply only mine ?
please

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Don't quite understand why you are so insistent on completing your 5 day trip to Vancouver? You are already visiting Seattle so you are getting a feeling for the area and you can easily visit with your US visa.

abrardurrani

Apr 24, 2017
Dear Canuck,
I am not worried that i have to complete 5 days i am upset that why my visa refuse, I have paid its not free right ?
I am in USA by the way for your kind information, And why they think i will do like my brother since my brother didn't apply Asylum he applied H & C.
They should know and they knows that who want to go he can cross the border as someone comment here.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No entering a country is always at the discretion of the country. Many people get their visa refused daily from all countries. The fact that your brother has decided to try and settle in an atypical fashion does not help your visa request. Based on your brief description it sounds like due to the fact that they have a Canadian born child they are trying to claim H&C. The request is made based on your country of origin no matter whether you have visited the US, as your posts suggested, or whether you live in the US. Brianna has answered your questions many times. There is likely not a way to change the outcome and unfortunately the actions of family members matter when it comes to visas internationally. I suggest you not take it personally and move on. You seem to be in the financial position to explore many other parts of the world where they will easily offer you a visa.

durraniabii

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks for ur reply. I have been to 13 countries
Usa
Uk
Australia 4 times.
New Zealand 2 times.
And gcc all
Only canada refusal make me sad nothing else tc

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You do have a strong travel history. But, sometimes we do not get what we seek.

IMO two facts which have worked against your TRV approval:
1. If I've understood correctly, your brother has applied for H&C on the basis of having a Canada born child (the chances of this H&C application succeeding are practically zero), and

2. You applied for your entire family. I had advised you earlier against doing this. Your wife's insistence has resulted in TRV refusals for all of you

You must apply for GCMS notes. It will give you a clearer picture for your TRV refusal

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Given your travel history it is pretty clear that your brother's status probably had a large factor in the refusal. Unfortunately life is unfair sometimes!

herson

Aug 16, 2017
Guys look at my comment who need more help, I am USA border now want to cross with my family please help. I came from Philippines we have all proof just want to know what will happen when we will cross illegal from usa to Canada please give me brief details thanks. we have 5 family member with kids.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Guys look at my comment who need more help, I am USA border now want to cross with my family please help. I came from Philippines we have all proof just want to know what will happen when we will cross illegal from usa to Canada please give me brief details thanks. we have 5 family member with kids.
Hopefully you have a solid case backed by evidence of why you intend to seek asylum (danger to your life, etc) + why you are unable to move to say another region/province in the Philippines.

I suggest you move over to the 'Refugees' section of this forum to get more responses/better advice