+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV....Reconsideration Approved

SamKnight

Dec 20, 2019
Happy for your reconsideration success,
I got rejected and I followed your advice and sent a webform for reconsideration and email,
The status is submitted but the fin decision is still rejected !!?
The submission date is the date for linking the application and sending the webform,
Do you think I should wait for a while - this is 6 days ago- of submit a new applicatuon ?

SamKnight

Dec 20, 2019
Just forge to to mention,
I'm going for a job interview with an invitation letter and of course the reason for rejection was the purpose of the visit as well as employment prospects ,
If I should reapply can it be another reason like touring ?
I'm afraid they'll reject the new one either with the same reason or even another reason like touring

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Happy for your reconsideration success,
I got rejected and I followed your advice and sent a webform for reconsideration and email,
The status is submitted but the fin decision is still rejected !!?
The submission date is the date for linking the application and sending the webform,
Do you think I should wait for a while - this is 6 days ago- of submit a new applicatuon ?
As I hv clearly stated that after I raised the webform within week I received an email from embassy that they are sending my request to migration Officer and after 6 days of that email i received new message on email for cic online account n when I checked my account everything (all application status) changed and shows are in processing and same date received bio letter again n next day got approved

Reactions: bkky

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Just forge to to mention,
I'm going for a job interview with an invitation letter and of course the reason for rejection was the purpose of the visit as well as employment prospects ,
If I should reapply can it be another reason like touring ?
I'm afraid they'll reject the new one either with the same reason or even another reason like touring
I'm unable to advice u on this coz I'm not an expert... hope some senior member or expert will definitely guide u

NiyomalGalkotuwa

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Brisbane, Australia
Category........
Hi Guys,

Considering to reapply for Canada Visitor Visa for my Uncle/Aunt after refusal.
We have some new documents that we did not submit first time.
On top of this people are suggesting to reduce the time of visit from 4 months( in the first attempt application) to 2-3 weeks.

My question is The VO will have access to 1st application as well , will changing the time for visit will negatively impact the 2nd application?
Yes you need to reduce time for 2/3 weeks. And you need to submit new application. Go to your gc account and create new application. Top of the application they asking for UCI number. Copy your uci number from previous application and paste it. They don’t wanna open your application again unless if its their fault.

BENINAGHAMA

Nov 13, 2019
Please
Basically what happened I was under the impression that since I was the main applicant (my wife n kids were dependents) so if I get approved/refused then automatically my family will gets approved/refused again as this happened normally (like initially we all got refused with the same 4 refusal reasons) so I put only my application details in webform at first and once it's approved I notice at (cic online account, as I linked their apps under my account too) that there wasn't any change in my family applications n still status shows as refused... next day when I went in vfs to submit my passport I discuss the same with the staff and he said, usually family apps should approve automatically without requesting but better send webforms for themself too..so same day I sent my family webforms separately..I put all their app details as individual applicant (even for my kids, selected as applicant from dropdown) and in the message box I just wrote little bit about my case and mentioned my app number then requested for family reconsideration... that's it...and exactly at the 5th day I got new messages on my email and when I checked cic account I found all family apps status changed from refused to submitted and after few hours my wife got her bio letter again and next day all got approved
Note: one thing I didn't got any reply of my family webform requests like in my case I got reply first that they are sending my request to migration Officer, so I don't know exactly, did they took action upon on webform requests or it was normal procedure that when they got my passport for visa Stamping that time they approved my family applications coz my counterfoil date and my family approval date is same)
Did you pay visa fee for the full family again

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Please

Did you pay visa fee for the full family again
Not a single fils paid for repayment for mine n all family. Even VSF didn't charge any single dirham to us (coz visa file numbers were the same) but we paid only courier charges for passport delivery

Khalid75

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Dear Trvdxb member
Same sutuion my case we received refusal 7 Oct and we sent request 11 dec via web we receive answer from Canadian embassy 19 dec he said me we forwarde yours request immigration office
Dear contact me my WhatsApp no(00923401545920 WhatsApp )

SamKnight

Dec 20, 2019
Dear Trvdxb member
Same sutuion my case we received refusal 7 Oct and we sent request 11 dec via web we receive answer from Canadian embassy 19 dec he said me we forwarde yours request immigration office
Dear contact me my WhatsApp no(00923401545920 WhatsApp )
So if no messages received since the web form from 11 days means no reconsideration is happening ?
And the status still refused ,
Guess I need yo reapply ?
Any advice experts :)

Khalid75

Star Member
May 20, 2019
We receive
Dear KHALID, MALIK

Thank you for your email regarding the refusal of your recent application to Canada with file number (xxxxxxxx). We realize that this decision may come as a disappointment to you.

Your request for reconsideration of the refusal of your application has been forwarded to a Migration Officer for review. This delegated official will review the contents of your message, the application and the refusal decision.

Based on a review of all of these factors, they will consider whether an error in fact, in law, or in procedural fairness has occurred and whether or not your file will be re-opened.

Your request will be reviewed within 30 days of this email, If the Migration Officer determines the decision was rendered with no error in fact, law, or procedural fairness, this message will serve as notification of the review and you will receive a reply to this effect. No further reconsideration requests will be considered without the submission of a new application.

Should the Migration Officer decide to re-open your file, you will be contacted with information on next steps.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Client Experience Team | R.A

IRCC Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emira
Please tell me same situation yours

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
We receive
Dear KHALID, MALIK

Thank you for your email regarding the refusal of your recent application to Canada with file number (xxxxxxxx). We realize that this decision may come as a disappointment to you.

Your request for reconsideration of the refusal of your application has been forwarded to a Migration Officer for review. This delegated official will review the contents of your message, the application and the refusal decision.

Based on a review of all of these factors, they will consider whether an error in fact, in law, or in procedural fairness has occurred and whether or not your file will be re-opened.

Your request will be reviewed within 30 days of this email, If the Migration Officer determines the decision was rendered with no error in fact, law, or procedural fairness, this message will serve as notification of the review and you will receive a reply to this effect. No further reconsideration requests will be considered without the submission of a new application.

Should the Migration Officer decide to re-open your file, you will be contacted with information on next steps.

Regards,

IRCC Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emira
Yes i received the same content...what is your current status at online? is it changed from refused to submitted?

nmatter

May 12, 2019
We receive
Dear KHALID, MALIK

Regards,

IRCC Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emira
Dear Khalid

if I remember correctly from old thread, are not you already banned for 5 years in 2018-2019?

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
We apply paper application via vfc
create online account and link your paper application then you will now your current status, otherwise you would have to relay on email replies and you will get outcome reply within 30 days or more... so better link your application and knows current status and later results.