Keen

Sep 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12
Did anyone apply in July for TRV? I applied but did not get any response yet. It's been more than 77 days now.

Keen

Sep 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12
Yeah same here...no response yet. It's been over the 77 days mentioned in the website as average processing time

sal7944

Sep 23, 2012
Hey...I'm planning to apply for a TRV for a cousin's wedding in April next year.

Brief history...I'm 24, single, working at a permanent position in the sales department of a huge MNC in pakistan. I've a total of 5 family members living with me here along with 4 uncles and aunts living in Toronto. I've savings of about $6,000 as a proof of bank statement. My travel history includes studying in Canada for a year (around 3 years back), attending conferences in Hong Kong and India, and a leisure trip to Thailand.

A constraint I'm facing is that the embassy here in Pakistan takes an average of 77 working days as processing time for the visa. Although i'm planning to apply in December rite away (for the visit in April), the issue is that I'm worried that my young age, low savings, and no land ties in Pakistan is gonna effect my application.

Strong points include the permanent position, good salary, official invitation of the wedding and sponsorship letter from my uncle in Canada and the fact that I've lived in Canada for a year and then came back (stating that I don't intend to live there in the first place...which I hope the embassy understands)

Any suggestion/ideas/thoughts on my case?

Keen

Sep 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12
I would say apply in early December. The processing time is quite misleading. They take a very very long time

Keen

Sep 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12
Still no reply...this is very bizarre. Many days have passed..3 months almost

Keen

Sep 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12
Any update beeba-bacha?

Keen

Sep 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12
The processing times are awful. 90 days have passed and still no reply

Keen

Sep 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12
Still complete 3 months have passed. No reply yet. How bad can the processing times be.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
same here keen, which source did u use for courier, FedX or TCS and did u call them?

Keen

Sep 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12
I used TCS. What should I ask them? Will they have any information?

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We sent through FedX, i called them they told me 16th week max, and i was like wat da hell.this is 13th week
beside CHC web site said 40 working days or max 70 days...
i will suggest you to call TCS visa office, ask them abt the application, and do let us know wat TCS ppl say.
ALLAH hidayat dain CHC-ISB waloon ko..