+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

KTH

Jul 17, 2024
Hello all,

I am having PGWP and applied TRV within Canada in May and approved on May 21,2024 and I sent my passport for the visa stamping on on May 21. SCI Farley from IRCC Case Office in Ottawa received my passport (According to the Canada Post receipt) on May 23. Now, it is almost 2 months that my passport with them and I don't hear anything from them. I have filled up the online form to inquire and no reply too. I called 2 times and there is no definite answers too, Is anyone facing the same issue like this? Thanks.

IuriiS

Star Member
May 17, 2019
My application for TRV from within Canada was withdrawn since my study permit will expire at the end of August. Unbelievable...

nashyboy143

Jul 18, 2024
My application for TRV from within Canada was withdrawn since my study permit will expire at the end of August. Unbelievable...
Oh God! My WP is going to expire on Oct 2nd and My Visa on Sep 03rd. I applied for Visa extension and it already crossed the processing time. Will my application also gets withdrawn. If any one has any experience please share.

IuriiS

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Oh no. Is it withdrawn by IRCC and when they did it? Did you get any updates for the same?
Yes, IRCC withdrew my application 52 days after I submitted it. Typically, they extend study or work permits by an additional three months, so I assume that applies here, despite my study permit originally expiring at the end of August.

Eddie9372

Jul 20, 2020
I applied for a TRV inside Canada on Nov 30, 2023. I have been following up with webforms, calls, and they keep telling me I have to wait !!! I mean it has been almost 9 months !!!!!! Is anyone else in the same bot as me ?

Akshit verma

Apr 20, 2019
Hello all,

I applied for TRV within Canada and I am on a work permit but I have to travel to India asap.
What if I get the request for the PPR while I am in India. Can I submit my passport to VFS In India. If yes then how?
Whom I have to mail and contact for this?

Thanks in advance.