+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trv canada for mother

smartindian

Star Member
May 27, 2016
hi folks,

sub: Indian citizens need Travel Madical Insurance for Canada.

I study in University of Calgary and my parents will visit Canada in April to Sept (165 days).
My father : 75 years old, had a heart attack in 2011 but stable from then. No hospitalization after that.
He takes regular medications (aspirin etc.) and will bring with him from India.
Mother: 61 years old completely healthy.

I checked with "Safevisit insurance" and they asked my price of $ 1500 for my father and $ 1000 for my mother.
It is too expensive for me.

I already checked policybazar.com and getting similar price from "Religare insurance".
Kindly advice me any Indian insurance company which can cover their medical insurance.

suggestions pls.............

Best regards,
Rashmi

Printshade

Mar 18, 2017
Puri-saab said:
Hi Bryanna,
I am a canadian permanent resident. I was applied my mother trv for canada on feb 03,2017 via vfs jalandhar
When i check on vfs site its showing application still under process at canada visa office chandigarh, so am little worried its almost month is their any way so i can check on cic website plz repky
Thanx
HI, congrats on your mum's visa. I will like to know what documents you submitted, how much was in your account and mother's account at the time if application.

How many months statement did you have to show?

Sorry for all the questions.. Just need advice. Thanks

Puri-saab

Mar 6, 2017
Printshade said:
HI, congrats on your mum's visa. I will like to know what documents you submitted, how much was in your account and mother's account at the time if application.

How many months statement did you have to show?

Sorry for all the questions.. Just need advice. Thanks
Hi, First of all my mother is retired goverment officer,she retired in oct 2016 we show $ 50k in her ac and $80k in my ac.1 year bank statement last three tax returns and some commercial property which is already on her name bcoz my father already got his visa in 2016 so my dad passport stamped papers