+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV APPROVED! =)

Kristina23

Nov 2, 2010
Hi guys, just wanna share this good news that came to me just today. I applied for TRV at Canadian Embassy Manila and provide everything as in everything that is posted in their web site. October 11, 2011 when Air 21 picked up my application, Oct 12 when they received it. and tadaaahh!! today October 19 I received my application and it was APPROVED in 7 days! That was really fast. The site says 10-15 days. I don't know if the "location" has a factor on that because basically my office is just a walking distance from the embassy, nevertheless, I'm just happy for it =) I'm planning to go there on January 9 but thinking of spending my christmas there =) Thanks guys for reading this one. And hopefully each one of you will get approved too =)

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
That was really fast!!!! Congratulations!!!

Kristina23 said:
Hi guys, just wanna share this good news that came to me just today. I applied for TRV at Canadian Embassy Manila and provide everything as in everything that is posted in their web site. October 11, 2011 when Air 21 picked up my application, Oct 12 when they received it. and tadaaahh!! today October 19 I received my application and it was APPROVED. 7 days! That was really fast. The site says 10-15 days. I don't know if the "location" has a factor on that because basically my office was a walking distance from the embassy, nevertheless, I'm just happy for it =) I'm planning to go there on January 9 but thinking of spending my christmas there =) Thanks guys for reading this one. And hopefully each one of you will get approved too =)

Dilu

Oct 19, 2011
hi
thats nice i wona also apply to visit canada and i am in uk as student now but i dont know the procedure plz help me out
thanks

SKgirl

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
SK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
Kristina23 said:
Hi guys, just wanna share this good news that came to me just today. I applied for TRV at Canadian Embassy Manila and provide everything as in everything that is posted in their web site. October 11, 2011 when Air 21 picked up my application, Oct 12 when they received it. and tadaaahh!! today October 19 I received my application and it was APPROVED in 7 days! That was really fast. The site says 10-15 days. I don't know if the "location" has a factor on that because basically my office is just a walking distance from the embassy, nevertheless, I'm just happy for it =) I'm planning to go there on January 9 but thinking of spending my christmas there =) Thanks guys for reading this one. And hopefully each one of you will get approved too =)
Congratulations! My mom got her visa the same day as yours, also from Manila. it was fast indeed.
Do you know any travel agent that offers cheap roundtrip airfare for Manila to Vancouver? she's coming here before the end of the month or 1st week of November .

I would appreciate any reply. Thank you.

Kristina23

Nov 2, 2010
SKgirl said:
Congratulations! My mom got her visa the same day as yours, also from Manila. it was fast indeed.
Do you know any travel agent that offers cheap roundtrip airfare for Manila to Vancouver? she's coming here before the end of the month or 1st week of November .

I would appreciate any reply. Thank you.
Hi SKGirl. Congrats to your mom! Honestly, I still have no idea where to get the cheapest fare just yet because I might inquire over the weekend. But some friends will help me out so I let you know. I have this agency in mind but I don't know if they have the cheapest, I have to check it first. I'd be traveling to Toronto probably first week of January =) Congrats again to your mom!

chuddy

Oct 28, 2011
Good day, I need help is there anyone who can tell me what to do regarding visitors visa refusal to canada? My consin invited and she is canadian but my visa was refused reason because am self employed and my bank statement is not funded well. But my consin in canada sent her bank statement and employment letters proving that I have suffient means of support during my stay in canada and able to transport myself back home can I appeal this decision ?

Someone should answer me please.

rbc0820

Nov 1, 2011
Hi Kristina,
I am also from Manila and have plans of applying for tourist visa in Canada?
Can I PM you? Thanks

janey_sparkle

Nov 18, 2011
hi... i just wanted to know what are the necessary documents needed by the embassy.. im planning to pass mine this coming January. Please I need help here. Thank you so much. Can you send it through my email? janey_sparkle@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Goodluck to your trip!

nads72

Jan 22, 2011
hi congrats if you could please send me a list of documents needed to provide for embassy this would really help me out thank you so much.