+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV APPROVED - Passport Request Letter Not Yet Received

SIEA

Nov 27, 2019
Hi, me and my 2 kids paper based trv applications got approved since Nov 25th 2019 (received bio letter on 24th Nov) as per GCKey account status shows:
"Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. We will send you a letter or email with details"

but still we didn't get any letter in GCKey account nor received any email. Yesterday I hv already sent webform and email to Abu Dhabi embassy. Did anyone here who faced the same experienced and how he/she solved. Thanks

SIEA

Nov 27, 2019
the link"original passport request' opens into a PDF letter
There's no link at all... I got bio letter as link one day before on 24th Nov under messages but next day status shows that application was approved (before status changed i also got 1 ghost message)

RAVE-2022

Jul 24, 2022
Hi, me and my 2 kids paper based trv applications got approved since Nov 25th 2019 (received bio letter on 24th Nov) as per GCKey account status shows:
"Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. We will send you a letter or email with details"

but still we didn't get any letter in GCKey account nor received any email. Yesterday I hv already sent webform and email to Abu Dhabi embassy. Did anyone here who faced the same experienced and how he/she solved. Thanks
hi, I am facing with the same issue can u please help me with how did u over come from this problem .
- Do you've been received a Pass request by letter or email?
- How long did it take to arrive if you received the letter from the post office?