Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 1 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
any feb 1st week people got passport request? or any updates?

jay01

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I applied online TRV Feb 27. I received 2 emails 1 for confirmation and 1 for submission. Next day i received email about update on gc account. what is this status mean?

kali-kammali

Feb 6, 2018
Online Application : Jan 27, 2018
Original Passport Request: Feb 22, 2018
Passport Submitted to VFS Global : Feb 23, 2018
waiting for Passports ......................................, hopefully will get next week (5-9 March, 2018)

Abdullah671

Feb 4, 2018
Wow... that's great!

I applied on November 15 and still waiting for security check to be done don't even know why they are doing that.... my bad luck. As usual seeing everyone get a visa who applied way after me:(

Hope you have a great trip!
Did u get your visa or rejection???
As i apply in dec.17 & till now no reply even my travelling dates are over

Regards

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Did u get your visa or rejection???
As i apply in dec.17 & till now no reply even my travelling dates are over

Regards
No visa yet. I don't think I will be refused as they will find nothing in my security checks! I don't even know why they did them in the first place. Hopefully this week will hear something as it's over 100 days now for me. Just be patient and make other plans in the meantime. Even my family is upset because they hear everyday our family and friends getting visas but mine doesn't come :(

istagram

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
27 Nov 2014
IELTS Request
06-08-2014
Hi,
Just wanna know whats the time to get passport back from delhi embassy...i submitted mine on 21st feb and till now no update.i applied for trv and online account says application approved.Thank you

devpsd

Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
AOR1 15-10-2016 AOR2 2-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
SA 24-10-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
4-5-2017 (passed same day) BGC 11-05-2017 DM 13-05-2017
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-05-2017
Online application submitted - Feb 16
PPR - Mar 5th (exactly 2 weeks)

Reactions: soh075

Saranauri

Mar 6, 2018
Hello Everyone ,

I applied for my parents TRV Visa through online system on19th Feb. Yesterday I got a refusal and its mentioned

You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your / your host's income and assets.

I want to ask after how much time I should reapply and what all documents I should attached to make my application complete. Should I reapply again through online system or through some agent in India.

devpsd

Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
AOR1 15-10-2016 AOR2 2-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
SA 24-10-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
4-5-2017 (passed same day) BGC 11-05-2017 DM 13-05-2017
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
15-05-2017
Hello Everyone ,

I applied for my parents TRV Visa through online system on19th Feb. Yesterday I got a refusal and its mentioned
You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your / your host's income and assets.
I want to ask after how much time I should reapply and what all documents I should attached to make my application complete. Should I reapply again through online system or through some agent in India.
Sorry to hear that.
There is no specific waiting period for reapplying. You can either apply online or through an agent (a good one). Ultimately you have to do due diligence to make sure you are providing all valid documents/information as required in the checklists. For fund of host, my wife provided 6 months bank statement in Canada, pay slip of 6 months, notice of tax assessment (if available, should be if you lived here in 2016), commitment to support visitor in the invitation letter. Review the country specific checklist while collecting documents. We also provided the visitors bank statements (6 months), source of income etc from visitors country.

agum

Feb 20, 2018
Hello,

I applied my TRV to Canada online on 8th Feb 2018 from India
Only update i got is that they have started reviewing my eligibility.
How long does it take for the entire process?

agum

Feb 20, 2018
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I applied online TRV Feb 27. I received 2 emails 1 for confirmation and 1 for submission. Next day i received email about update on gc account. what is this status mean?
even i got the same mails and later my review of eligibility status changed. That's it

Saranauri

Mar 6, 2018
Sorry to hear that.
There is no specific waiting period for reapplying. You can either apply online or through an agent (a good one). Ultimately you have to do due diligence to make sure you are providing all valid documents/information as required in the checklists. For fund of host, my wife provided 6 months bank statement in Canada, pay slip of 6 months, notice of tax assessment (if available, should be if you lived here in 2016), commitment to support visitor in the invitation letter. Review the country specific checklist while collecting documents. We also provided the visitors bank statements (6 months), source of income etc from visitors country.
Thanks for your response. Actually I mentioned that the expenses will be borne by my parents but they will reside with us. I forgot to attached the tax return. They are from India. My father is still working as consultant and I attached his offer letter. I have all his documents including returns and I have same documents mentioned by you. but not sure should I apply myself or through good agent.