+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied from inside Canada but planning to leave soon.

Rk1407

Mar 26, 2019
Hi everyone,

I was hoping I could get your advice on this.

I have my PGWP valid till 2024 and currently working full time. I applied for my TRV on Feb 22 2021 and received the submission confirmation on the same day. I have not received the passport request yet.

I am planning to go back to my home country(India) for a while as my mental health is deteriorating by the day & I have to leave my current accommodation by the end of May. According to the current processing time of 76 days I should receive the passport request by 9th May. But I am skeptical that it will go as smoothly given the current delays.

I was wondering If I receive the request for passport stamping in time , Can I get it stamped from the visa office in my city (VFS office in Delhi, India). I am in no rush to comeback untill everything is normal but I do eventually want to come back.

Also Do you think asking for a urgent processing request with the web form might help?

I really appreciate your help.

Thank you!

mfmp

Oct 27, 2021
Hi everyone,

I have my PGWP valid till 2024 and currently working full time. I applied for my TRV on Feb 22 2021 and received the submission confirmation on the same day. I have not received the passport request yet.

I am planning to go back to my home country(India) for a while as my mental health is deteriorating by the day & I have to leave my current accommodation by the end of May. According to the current processing time of 76 days I should receive the passport request by 9th May. But I am skeptical that it will go as smoothly given the current delays.

I was wondering If I receive the request for passport stamping in time , Can I get it stamped from the visa office in my city (VFS office in Delhi, India). I am in no rush to comeback untill everything is normal but I do eventually want to come back.

Also Do you think asking for a urgent processing request with the web form might help?

Thank you!
Hi, I would like to know if you got a response regarding your application. I applied march 20 and haven´t received a response yet.

nandikaravi21

Dec 12, 2018
Hi everyone,

Thank you!
Did you end up getting your TRV and when did you get it?