+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV application within Canada MAY 2014 timeline

boooooom

May 26, 2014
Can you withdraw or resubmit though? it says it is gonna cause confusion and will result in delay.
I think the processing time on the website is that they are working on the passports they received on May xx, not the application submitted online on that day.
Is there a lot of people whose online applications are delayed or it's just us??

rise001

Star Member
May 23, 2014
I think u can withdraw for sure and resubmit..possibly online again or in your home country!
I believe they are working on application and not passports.. that's what the call centre agent told me. you can verify that by calling them I guess!!
:( seems to be only us as of now.. not a lot seems to be posting about this

did u apply with a study permit or work permit? and it was a application for yourself only right?

rise001

Star Member
May 23, 2014
I would suggest u wait may be a day or two and see since u have waitied so long. about withdrawal..I m not quite sure weather to email question@cic.gc.ca saying withdrawal or email cpc-cdt-ottawa@cic.ga.ca. have to call the call centre.

rise001

Star Member
May 23, 2014
can u please keep me posted if u find out about withdrawal or changes to your application. I m just so stressed out now :'(

boooooom

May 26, 2014
Ugh this is so frustrating
I don't think they ever reply my emails :(
What about the people who posted above saying they submitted on April 3, and April 13, do they get a passport request?

boooooom

May 26, 2014
I think a lot of other people are experiencing it too
I'm freaking out !!
The call centre agent suggest me applying in my home country but I'm scared what if it failed I won't be able to return

rise001

Star Member
May 23, 2014
boooooom said:
I think a lot of other people are experiencing it too
I'm freaking out !!
The call centre agent suggest me applying in my home country but I'm scared what if it failed I won't be able to return
me too really worried about that..

boooooom

May 26, 2014
Thank you for sharing.
I will keep you posted and I am ready if I am not able to go back to my home country. Even though I am really sad

rise001

Star Member
May 23, 2014
How do I cancel a visa application I submitted online?

To withdraw an application submitted online through your MyCIC account, send an email to question@cic.gc.ca . Write “Withdrawal of online application” in the subject line.

Please include the following information in the email:
•Your name
•Your Unique Client Identifier (UCI) (if you have one)
•Your date of birth
•Your country of birth
•Your complete address (if your mailing address is different from your residential address, please provide both addresses)
•Your telephone number
•Your application type
•The date you submitted your online application
•Your application number (if known)
•Your payment receipt number (if known)

CIC will determine if you can withdraw your application and will contact you if more information is needed. If CIC determines that your application can be withdrawn, you will get a refund for your application.

rise001

Star Member
May 23, 2014
boooooom said:
do you have a hard time logging in cic and even opening pages??
yeaa its taking forever to load!! u know it is sad.. but just like you I am going to make my mind up if I m not able to go back to my home country any time soon!