+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transferred to Seattle

winxcharles

Oct 10, 2011
jrjayl said:
our timeline is close, what does your ECAS show?
hi... i emailed them but no response. my ecas is not changing too. still application received and medical received.

may i know if you have a dependent?because my friends got their pr already and all of them are single.
thanks

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
winxcharles said:
hi... i emailed them but no response. my ecas is not changing too. still application received and medical received.

may i know if you have a dependent?because my friends got their pr already and all of them are single.
thanks
Yes I have my wife with me on the profile. I think when they are single it's relatively more simple and faster. When you are a family it's slower.

Braves31

Oct 26, 2011
My 90th day after being transfered to Seattle was 23rd of Jan.

So I asked my agency to send a letter to the office.

We all are stuck in seattle. Do we have somehing in common? I'm single that is supposed to make this process faster, I guess.. but it's not...

Seattle is really killing me..

Sri78

Nov 2, 2011
winxcharles said:

thanks
So far no response for my email also..I emailed them on Jan 16th.
this waiting is killing....

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No news for me either since I sent them the documents on 10 Jan.

I guess there's not much we can do but just wait... Just be patient everyone, it will come.

Braves31

Oct 26, 2011
Hey...

I got my address disappeared on e-cas this morning.

Anyone got the address missing?

I hope it is implying a great news to me.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Braves31 said:
Hey...

I got my address disappeared on e-cas this morning.

Anyone got the address missing?

I hope it is implying a great news to me.
I think it's a massive update for everyone... cos I got that address disappearance too.

But still, hope something is happening :)

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
winxcharles said:
hello! any news from u guys??? nothing new for me... my e-cas did'nt change either...
which is your visa office?

winxcharles

Oct 10, 2011
jrjayl said:
which is your visa office?
we're almost the same timeline but still no progress in my paper...

application received : november 3 2010
medical done : august 2011
transferred to seattle : october 5 2010

ecas status: we received the application november 3 2010
we have received ur medical result

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here, no progress. I think Seattle lately is really slow. What is going on...

Anyone gets response from sending email to Seattle?

Sri78

Nov 2, 2011
jrjayl said:
Same here, no progress. I think Seattle lately is really slow. What is going on...

Anyone gets response from sending email to Seattle?
My address got disappeared on Ecase from Jan 27th. So far no news from Seattle.But I saw some people getting PPR request from other threads after disappearance.. wat's wrong with Seattle?? are they out of quota or simply inefficient?? no response for my emails...now it has been more than 120 days without hear anything....

winxcharles

Oct 10, 2011
hello??? any news?? what can we do to wake up seattle office??why they are so slow compared to other offices? when buffalo transferred my paper to seattle it says to expedite the process of my paper but it turned out wrong.... some people that i know got their pr in less than 3 months since it was transferred to other office.... so frustrated...

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think a lot of people got their addresses disappeared on 27th of Jan. It could be just a massive update or system maintenance. This is the beginning of a year and there's now way they are out of quota ... Seattle always says they have a backlog and that's why they are slow but I think they might just simply do not have enough officer.

Let's wait one more month and see what happens...

winxcharles

Oct 10, 2011
hello...any news from seattle??? it's already 4 months since my application was transferred to seattle... no news at all..